Any High School Student working must have a valid work permit on file with the school and employer. If you are 18 years of age you will still need to obtain a work permit as long as you are a high school student.
Students need to be hired first before completing the application.
- Get hired
- Download the work permit application from the CCC website and print
- Student Fills out the first two sections (Minor Info & School Info) including full SSN and ID #
- Give application to employer to fill out their section, sign and date it (In black or blue ink pen). Students CANNOT fill out this section and signatures CANNOT be typed.
- Give application to your parent or guardian to fill out their section, sign and date it (black or blue ink pen). Students CANNOT fill out this section and signatures CANNOT be typed.
- Leave the very last section blank, that is for staff to fill out
- Submit your form (Scan a pdf version or take a clear photo or use a free phone scanning app)
Work Permit Application
School Year Work Permits
College & Career Center Technician
Submit School Year Application
Summer Work Permits
Submit Summer Application