Address Change

Moving or Planning to Move?

We prefer to have as much notice as possible when it comes to our families moving in and out of our attendance area. Please provide your new address an required documentation within five school days.

For more information or questions about our process, please contact Dora Mirafuentes or Uttara Pandya.

2 Proof of Residency is Required

You must provide the 2 of the following examples in order to update your new address.

The following are examples of accepted Proof of Residency items. Please note that the Utility Bills must be dated within the last 30 – 45 days, and clearly state your new address and your legal names.

  • Property tax payment receipts
  • Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt
  • Utility service contract, statement, or receipt: PG&E, ACWD, Cable, Home/Cell Phone, or Garbage
  • Pay stub
  • Voter registration
  • Correspondence from government or county agency,
  • Declaration of residency executed by the parent or legal guardian of pupil

Support Services Technician Contact Information

Dora Mirafuentes
Support Services Technician
For Current Students with last name A-L
Phone: 510-471-2520 Ext: 60145

Uttara Pandya
Support Services Technician
For Current Students with last name M-Z
Phone: 510-471-2520 Ext: 60144