Welcome Class of 2022
To all of our incoming freshman. This webpage is dedicated to helping you with your transition from Middle School to High School, so please take a moment to explore the valuable information below to get better prepared for your experience as a Mighty Colt.
Logan School Counselors will be at IVCMS to present information about the Pre-Registration process on March 22, 2018.
Logan School Counselors will be at CCMS to present information about the Pre-Registration process on March 23, 2018
Logan School Counselors will be at IVCMS to receive students' completed Pre-Registration applications on April 13, 2018.
Logan School Counselors will be at CCMS to receive students' completed Pre-Registration applications on April 16, 2018.
What's different about High School?
What are Logan's Graduation Requirements?
Follow the three 2's rule for Graduation...2.0 GPA, 220 Credits, 20 Hours of Community Service
How do I register for 9th grade classes?
- Refer to the 9th Grade Worksheet (click image on the left to download PDF copy) for Counselor Tips. *Do not submit this Worksheet for Registration*
- Review page 2 (back) of the Worksheet to find out which Elective classes are available for 9th graders.
- Talk to your Counselor and/or Parent for advice and complete a James Logan Pre-reg Form. *You will submit this form to Logan*
- Register your classes on Student Connect. View a tutorial for step-by-step instructions on how to do this.
- Return your completed (signed by you and your parent) James Logan Pre-reg form to your counselor no later than March 28th (CCMS) or 29th (IVCMS). Click here to download a copy of the pre-registration form if needed.
Where can I get more information about classes and Logan's unique programs?
- Refer to our 2018-19 Course Catalog for brief descriptions of classes and programs.
- Check out our Electives Video.
- Learn about our Institute of Community Leaders (ICL) program.
- As always, you can go to jameslogan.org to learn more and watch our...