Welcome Class of 2021...
To all of our incoming freshman. This webpage is dedicated to helping you with your transition from Middle School to High School, so please take a moment to explore the valuable information below to get better prepared for your experience as a Mighty Colt.
Logan School Counselors will be at IVCMS and CCMS to present information about the Pre-Registration process on March 23, 2017 and return April 13, 2017 to receive students' completed Pre-Registration applicaitons.
What's different about High School?
What are Logan's Graduation Requirements?
Follow the three 2's rule for Graduation...2.0 GPA, 220 Credits, 20 Hours of Community Service
How do I register for 9th grade classes?
- Refer to the 9th Grade Worksheet (click image on the left to download PDF copy) for Counselor Tips. *Do not submit this Worksheet for Registration*
- Review page 2 (back) of the Worksheet to find out which Elective classes are available for 9th graders.
- Talk to your Counselor and/or Parent for advice and complete a James Logan Pre-reg Form. *You will submit this form to Logan*
- Register your classes on Student Connect. View a tutorial for step-by-step instructions on how to do this.
- Return your completed (signed by you and your parent) James Logan Pre-reg form to your counselor no later than April 12, 2017. Click here to download a copy of the pre-registration form if needed.
Where can I get more information about classes and Logan's unique programs?
- Refer to our 2017-18 Course Catalog for brief descriptions of classes and programs.
- Check out our Electives Video.
- Learn about our Institute of Community Leaders (ICL) program.
- As always, you can go to jameslogan.org to learn more and watch our...