Senior Diploma Names


Senior Diploma Name Verification


Diploma Name Corrections

Please note that diplomas are legal documents and are printed with student's legal name. No changes can be made to add undocumented names, including undocumented step-parent surnames, unless a student provides a copy of birth certificate. If name has been LEGALLY changed, please provide a copy of the court document with the official “Filed” stamp.

Corrections may be made for the following reasons:

  • Spelling, punctuation, spacing, or capitalization errors

  • Request your middle initial “only” - if you do not wish for your full middle name to be printed on your diploma or you can ask that it not be printed at all.

  • Request your full middle name to be printed if the list shows only your middle initial. If there is nothing there, you will need to provide a copy of your birth certificate so we may add your middle name.

Please review the DIPLOMA NAME LIST If there are any corrections needed, please visit Ms. Castillo in the Main Office.  Deadline to submit name change is Friday, April 19.