ICL Parent Corner
What can I do to support my student?
In ICL, we ask parents to do three things
- Check your student’s “homework list” every day, to make sure they’re writing down all homework.
- Ensure your student is doing two-hours of “study time” each week night. If homework is finished early, they should read, do flashcards, and study.
- Check your student’s grades regularly—whether via progress reports, ParentConnect, StudentConnect, or report cards/cinch reports.
Parent Meetings 2016-2017
All meetings take place in the Reference Room of the James Logan High School Library, from 6:30 - 7:30.
Thursday, September 1st.
Thursday, October 27th.
Thursday, November 10th.
Wednesday, January 4th.
Helping your student prepare for final exams.
Getting a strong start for second semester.
Thursday, March 2nd.
Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium (SBAC) Testing.
Advanced Placement (AP) Testing.
Thursday, April 13th.
ICL Newsletters and Updates
- Demographics for 2015-2016
- Academics for 2015-2016
- Activities and Supports Special to ICL 2015-2016
- Results for the Class of 2015