ICL Parent Corner
What can I do to support my student?
In ICL, we ask parents to do three things
- Check your student’s “homework list” every day, to make sure they’re writing down all homework.
- Ensure your student is doing two-hours of “study time” each week night. If homework is finished early, they should read, do flashcards, and study.
- Check your student’s grades regularly—whether via progress reports, ParentConnect, StudentConnect, or report cards/cinch reports.
Parent Meetings 2016-2017
All meetings take place in the Reference Room of the James Logan High School Library, from 6:30 - 7:30.
Thursday, September 1st.
Thursday, October 27th.
Thursday, November 10th.
Wednesday, January 4th.
Thursday, March 2nd.
Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium (SBAC) Testing.
Advanced Placement (AP) Testing.
Thursday, April 13th.
What students and families can do over the summer as part of their college exploration and preparation.
ICL Newsletters and Updates
- Demographics for 2015-2016
- Academics for 2015-2016
- Activities and Supports Special to ICL 2015-2016
- Results for the Class of 2015