- Congratulations to the Girls’ soccer team who were victorious over San Ramon Valley HS, 2-1. Jocelyne Gerardo and Andreea Dan scored incredible goals and goalkeepers Kendra Aguirre and Anji Singh made great saves to preserve the win. Leslie Ramirez, Meara Calleros - Leavitt, Tabitha Nonog and Anelis and Neida Amezquita all played really well. Congratulations Colts .
- Congratulations to the varsity wrestling team for placing 2nd as a team at the Newbury Park Invitational in Southern California. The following wrestlers placed tip 5 at the tournament. Aaron Perez - 1st, Manavjot Singh - 2nd, Jeremiah Uribe - 2nd, Devin Garcia - 2nd, Joey Ainsworth - 3rd, Noah Mohapatra - 4th. The team will be competing at the Curt Mettler Invitational on Saturday, December 10 @ Elk Grove High School
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Seniors! Do you and your friends want to personalize a page in the back of the yearbook, or does your family want to dedicate a page to you? Come to room 223 for a flyer with prices and more information. Prices vary from $65-$200 based on color and size!
- Seniors: We need your baby photos! Please submit baby photos to Room 223 or to JamesLoganYearbook@gmail.com. Please include the name of the senior when sending in the photo. Please send these before the December 20 deadline.
- Come join Filipino Youth Association. Every Tuesday after school in Room 414.
- Bonjour! Come to the French Club meeting on Thursday after school in Room 452. Yearbook pictures will be taken.
- Acts of Random Kindness will meet on Thursday in room 121. We'll be taking yearbook pictures.
- Attention students and staff: We have received numerous concerns about students and staff jaywalking across busy roads. For your safety, please be careful when crossing the street, especially during the morning and afternoon when traffic is heavy on H Street and Alvarado-Niles Road for drop-off and pick-up. Make sure you look both ways before stepping into the line of traffic and cross with caution. Do not run into the street as you may get hit by a car. Jaywalking and not using the crosswalk is highly discouraged.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year.
- Yearbooks are on sale for $95 without ASB, $85 with ASB.
- Students the hallways in the Main Building are closed during lunch. This includes the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, and 70s classrooms. If you need to go across from Colt Court to the 200s or 300s or the other way around, please use the hallway by the library or go around the main building. The hallways are closed so that classes that are being held in the Main Building are not disturbed during lunch.
- New Haven Adult School is offering Driver's Ed class over the breaks; November 21, 22 & 23 and December 19, 20 & 21. Cost is $125. Registration forms are located in your house office. For more information, please call (510) 489-2185.
- Teachers and Students, we want to feature your pictures in this years' yearbook! Please e-mail all Spirit Week Photos or any photos you feel are Yearbook worth to JamesLoganYearbook@gmail.com.
- OFF-CAMPUS ROP STUDENTS: No busing will be provided to and from Fremont ROP and James Logan HS from December 19, 2016 through January 6, 2017. December 19 through December 22 you are encouraged to attend your Fremont ROP classes if possible. Regular scheduled busing will resume on January 9, 2017.