- Alexandria Childs-Smith, John Aki, and Alexandra Newsom were MVAL individual champions. Alexandra Newsom won her third straight MVAL Championship.
- Congratulations to the Cross Country Teams. All five teams were crowned MVAL Champions.
- The following were All League for Cross Country: Noel Austria, John Fuller, Mukul Kumar, Alexandria Childs-Smith, Sierra Garcia, Angela Que, Jasmine Sena, Alyssa Kwong, Presley Dalman, John Aki, Ricardo Salas, Owen Johnson, Robert Sprotte, David Gutierrez, Ezequizl Castro, Alexandra Newsom, Vanessa Mejia, Arman Pabla.
- Congratulations to winners at Guru Nanak ½ marathon: Rahul Kumar, Karina Phan, Karen Manalac, Alexandra Newsom, Arman Pabla, Ariel Monsalad, Chester Quero and Sage Bringas.
- James Logan High School Theater Arts presents “A Piece of My Heart” in the Center for Performing Arts. November 19 at 4:30 p.m. and November 20 and 21 at 7:00 p.m., Tickets are $8 General admission, $5 for students.
- Come support the Puente Program scholarship fund on Friday December 4 at 6:30pm for a night of Zumba in the pavilion. Tickets are $10 and are on sale now in House 3 with Ms. Meza, Room 403 with Ms. Hughes and Room 224 with Ms. Wright. Puente students are selling tickets and you may purchase at the door as well.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Juniors and Seniors who took the ASVAB Test earlier this month and wish to get their results must partake in today’s after school score interpretation session. Please come to the Spot at 1:50 p.m. today.
- Seniors there is only one more day to get college application help during lunch. Seniors wanting to take advantage of this should come to the career center this Thursday during 4th and 5th period. Do not forget the UC & CSU application deadlines are November 30 less than two weeks away.
- Come out and join YA! FCA for Thanksgiving lunch sponsored by Chick-fil-A Wednesday, November 18 during 5th period lunch in the Pavilion. Free and open to everyone.
- BSU meets Thursdays after school in Room 529.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year.
- Driver Education Class will be held at the New Haven Adult School during Thanksgiving break, November 23, 24, & 25. Also Winter break December 21, 22, & 23 the fee is $125. You can show up on the first day with cash. You do not need to pre-register. Go to Room 11.
- Students who drive to school need to park in designated parking areas for students. If you are found parking in staff parking you could be ticketed or towed at your own expense.
- Yearbooks are on sale for $85, $75 with ASB.
- Buy your ASB sticker today and every day in Room 67.
- Chilly in the morning, chilly at night, Colt Necessities has hoodies, to make things right! Open Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays at the Career Center during lunches.