Daily Bulletin

Announcement 09/12/16


  •   Photo Club members - Those interested in getting involved in organizing photography club, there is a meeting after school this Wednesday (September 15), after school in Room 89.  Again, all photo club leadership should attend a meeting on Wednesday after school in Room 89.

  •  James Logan’s Mindful Monday Meditation Practice will be today during 4th period lunch at 11:45 in Room 207, and during 5th period lunch at 12:50 in Room 228. All who would like to be more present, more healthy, and just plain happier are welcome.                                                                                                       


  • Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests.  Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID.  School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!

  • Yearbooks are on sale for $80, $70 with ASB.

  • Buy your ASB sticker today and every day in Room 67.

  • Students the hallways in the Main Building are closed during lunch.  This includes the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, and 70s classrooms.  If you need to go across from Colt Court to the 200s or 300s or the other way around, please use the hallway by the library or go around the main building.  The hallways are closed so that classes that are being held in the Main Building are not disturbed during lunch.  

  •  JOB ALERT!  SUMMER WORK PERMITS are only good until September 20th, 2016. SCHOOL YEAR WORK PERMITS APPLICATIONS for the 2016 -2017 School Year are now available in the Career Center in the Colt Necessities Store area, in each House Office 1, 2, 3 and on the James Logan Website. Once completed, return the Work Permit Application with a signed copy of your Social Security Card to Mr. Richberg in room #63 during 4th period lunch for processing.

  •   All students on free or reduced lunch must fill out a lunch application within 30 days or they will be put into a paid statues. They can also go on line at the district web site/ Food and Nutrition or turn in the application they received in the mail to apply.