- If you are interested in joining the wrestling team, there will be another sign-up meeting Wednesday, Sept 28 after school in room 75. Important information will be given at the meeting. If you have any questions, please see Coach Bagaoisan or Coach Malcolm.
- James Logan's Mindful Monday Meditation Practice will take place today, during 4th lunch period in Room 207 and 5th period in Room 228. All who would like to be present, healthier, and just plain happier are welcome.
- Are you interested in the Close Up trip to Washington D.C.? See Ms. Lombardi in Room 71 for information.
- Come join the Filipino Youth Association. Every Tuesday after school in Room 414.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- Yearbooks are on sale for $90, $80 with ASB.
- Buy your ASB sticker $25 today and every day in Room 67.
- The Dead line to apply for the lunch program is Oct 6; you must fill out a new application every year.
- If you do not you will be dropped from the program and put into a Paid status.
- Theater Snack Bar, with the work going on in Memorial Square the Snack Bar by the Theater is still open.
- Students the hallways in the Main Building are closed during lunch. This includes the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, and 70s classrooms. If you need to go across from Colt Court to the 200s or 300s or the other way around, please use the hallway by the library or go around the main building. The hallways are closed so that classes that are being held in the Main Building are not disturbed during lunch.
- Tomorrow night is Ohlone Annual College Faire with 100 colleges from across the US and Canada and a few European colleges tabling from 6:00 - 8:30pm. There will also be a UC, CSU, Private and Community College panel and FAFSA presentation at 7:00 p.m. in the Theatre. All this is FREE to students and their parents and takes place in the Eppler Gym on their Fremont campus.
- Chilly in the morning, chilly at night, the hoodies in Colt Necessities will make things right. Come see our collection of Colt Necessities, open both lunches on Monday, Tuesday, Thursdays and Friday at the Career Center.