- Are you interested in Cross Country? See Coach Webb after school by the discus ring. Get in shape “Running teaches us to live well!”
- The Ballet Folklorico will celebrate 28 years and if you like to learn Mexican/Latin Folklorico Dances. Come to our Orientation meeting Wednesday 8/31/16 at 2:00 P.M. in the Dance Studio located in the Pavilion.
- Attention all gardeners or wanna-be gardeners...The Garden Club is seeking out new members who are up for a challenge. This year we will be building a greenhouse, taking field trips and beautifying the campus. Come by room 201 Tuesday, August 30 after school to find out more. Bring a friend.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year.
- Colleges from across the country are once again coming to Logan. Students interested in attending such presentations must sign up in advance in the Career Center. To see whose coming and when visit the James Logan website clicking on the Counselor Corner followed by the Career Center link. Then scroll to the College Visits section. Or you could read your emails!