- Boys Basketball will start its summer team Progression Camp today. Athletes interested in participating in the Progression Camp please contact Coach Mel Easley or Coach Busch at 510-290-8568.
- There will be a Cross Country meeting on Thursday June 2 after school on the track. Get in shape!
- The New Haven Unified District African American Advisory invites you to our first NHUSD African American Celebration and Graduation on June 4 at 3:00 p.m. at JLHS Pavilion. Come help us celebrate our students "Achieving Dreams".
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Seniors, clear your library bills. Check your e-mail or check out the list on the library window.
- Attention freshman: If you are registered for AP World History next year, and missed the informational session last week, you have another chance to come and learn about the course. Please come join Mrs. Farmer and Mr. Isenberg for an informational session during lunch this Friday, June 3. If you have 4th period lunch the meeting will be in Room 304, and if you have 5th period lunch the meeting will be in Room 305.
- Attention all students that signed up for AP Chemistry next year! There will be an informational meeting after school Thursday June 2 in in Room 422. See Mrs. Gallup for more information.
- Hey Seniors! As we near the end of the school year and gear up for graduation, please make sure to request your graduation tickets. Please check your email - Mr. Brar emailed you on Monday night. Or visit the school website - jameslogan.org/SeniorActivities. It is important that every graduating senior fill out the graduation ticket form and request only the number of tickets they need. Because of fire code and directives from Union City Police and Fire departments, we are required to limit the attendance at graduation to the maximum capacity. We will do our best to give additional tickets to families who need more. All seniors must request tickets using the form Mr. Brar emailed them. Students may request up to two additional tickets, which will be given out based on availability. If you need more than five tickets, please know that we will allocate any additional tickets based on how many are not claimed. Please indicate how many more you need. At this time you are only able to ask for up to 2 more tickets. We will stream the graduation ceremony live on YouTube, and broadcast it in the Pavilion – all family members not able to participate in the stadium are welcome to watch the ceremony live in the Pavilion (no tickets needed for entrance in the Pavilion). FINAL TICKET LIST WILL BE POSTED ON LOGAN WEBSITE ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 18.TICKETS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED DURING GRADUATION REHEARSAL ON JUNE 10.
- Are you interested in being a Link Crew Mentor next year? You can pick-up your applications in Rm. 67 at lunch and after school.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year.
- Yearbooks are on sale for $85, $75 with ASB.
- Reminder to all students that if you’re found selling cookies, candy, sodas, etc. (any item not approved for an authorized student fundraiser), the items and money will be confiscated.
- The cafeteria is NOT accepting checks you can make payments on line at www.myschoolbucks.com or by cash. Balances will rollover into the next school year.