- Congratulations to Jason Kelly. He placed 5th in Decathlon at the State championship in Arcadia.
- Juniors and Seniors participating in Powder puff, tickets will be available after school in Rm. 67. Come by and pick them up ONLY if you have turned in your permission slips. Practice starts Tuesday April 12th for both players and cheerleaders, and permission slips are due this Friday. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Do not miss Pro-Wrestling this Saturday featuring WWE Legend and Hall of Fame Rikishi. Doors open at 6:00 p.m. in the Pavilion $15 ringside, $10 general admission.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- If any of you need a dress for prom the Princess Project has tons of dresses to choose from. Come see Ms. Bobadilla in room 507 or Ms. Esquivez in room 407 for more information.
- Please support the Puente sophomore class to fund raise for their college field trip to Southern California. Buy tickets for the A's game on Sunday May 29, 2016 at 1:05pm against the Detroit Tigers. Tickets are $20, which includes a $6 food credit. You can purchase them from Puente students or with Ms. Hughes in Room 403. Thank you for all of your support.
- Attention Students! Prom season is coming up and tickets for this year's Junior-Senior Ball will go on sale after Spring Break. The exclusion list is posted on the Main Office windows facing Colt Court. If you have 60 or more cuts, or have been suspended for fighting, drugs/alcohol possession or paraphernalia, possession of weapons, or harassment/threats, unfortunately you cannot participate. If you feel you are on the list in error, please see your House Principal.
- Its that time of year again! M.E.Ch.A is hosting its annual car show on May 6 during lunch!! If you would like to enter your car come by and see Ms. Esquivez in room 407 to pick up an application!
- Are you interested in going to Spain in June 2018? Learn more and bring your parents to a meeting this Thursday in Room 534 at 6:30 p.m.
- Congratulations go out to Seniors Alan Huang and Isaac Tong for being this year's winners of the South Bay Service Club Scholarship!
- The Youth Alive Bible Club meets every Thursday after school in Room 418. Bible Study is every Friday during lunch.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year.
- Yearbooks are on sale for $85, $75 with ASB.
- As April 10th was National Youth HIV&AIDS Awareness Day; your Logan Health Center will be helping spread the awareness this Thursday and Friday during both lunches in Colt Court. Come join us for games and prizes!
- Reminder to all students that if you are found selling cookies, candy, sodas, etc. (any item not approved for an authorized student fundraiser), the items and money will be confiscated.