• Congratulations to the boys wrestling team for taking 3rd place at the NCS Team Dual Championships this past weekend. The Colts lost a tough semi finals match to Liberty High school but bounced back and beat San Leandro to earn 3rd place.
• Congratulations to the Girls Wrestling Team for winning the NCS title 4 straight years! Five girls are going to the CIF State Meet on Feb 26-27 in Visalia California. They are Julie Tran, An Vo, Nguyet Tran, Lena Sam and Emily Sandoval.
• The MVAL wrestling meet will be held this Saturday at Newark Memorial High School. The top 3 finisher will advance to next week's NCS Tournament to be held here at Logan.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
• Seniors: Thursday, Feb. 18 is Logan's second and FINAL Cash for College Workshop. If you & your parents have not yet submitted your FAFSA application, get help from the pro's this coming Thursday evening in the Logan Library from 5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Remember to bring your parents' income tax returns, W2's, bank account statements and other financial papers.
• The Youth Alive Bible Club meets EVERY Thursday after school in Room 418. Bible study is every Friday during lunch.
• If you are interested in visiting Peru, the Land of the Incas, see Mr. Valencia in 209 or Ms. Miljas in 409. Information meeting is next Thursday Feb. 25 at 7 pm.
• Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year.
• Yearbooks are on sale for $85, $75 with ASB.
• Keep your health up Logan! Stop by the Health Center and see the array of services that we have to offer! Follow us on Instagram & Twitter for up to date news!