CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Seniors! Do you and your friends want to personalize a page in the back of the yearbook, or does your family want to dedicate a page to you? Come to room 223 for a flyer with prices and more information. Prices vary from $65-$200 based on color and size!
- Seniors: We need your baby photos! Please submit baby photos to Room 223 or to JamesLoganYearbook@gmail.com. Please include the name of the senior when sending in the photo. Please send these before the December 20th deadline.
- James Logan’s Mindful Meditation Practice will take place today during 4th period lunch at 11:45 in Room 207, and during 5th period lunch at 12:50 in Room 121. All who would like to be present, more healthy, and just plain happier are welcome.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year.
- Yearbooks are on sale for $95 without ASB, $85 with ASB.
- Students the hallways in the Main Building are closed during lunch. This includes the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, and 70s classrooms. If you need to go across from Colt Court to the 200s or 300s or the other way around, please use the hallway by the library or go around the main building. The hallways are closed so that classes that are being held in the Main Building are not disturbed during lunch.
- New Haven Adult School is offering Driver's Ed class over the breaks; November 21, 22 & 23 and December 19, 20 & 21. Cost is $125. Registration forms are located in your house office. For more information, please call (510) 489-2185.
- Teachers and Students, we want to feature your pictures in this years' yearbook! Please e-mail all Spirit Week Photos or any photos you feel are Yearbook worth to JamesLoganYearbook@gmail.com.
- Do you need help with College Applications? Come by the Reference Room today during lunch to get College Application support. If you have any questions come see Ms. Stephanie at the Career and College Center.