Anyone interested in joining the swim team, please remember to have your paper work completed and turned in to Room 424 by Friday, January 22.
James Logan 6 Man shirts are now available. To be a part of the 6 Man squad talk to Joshua Ashford or Coach Easley. The 6 Man squad will receive free shirts.
Are you interested in playing badminton? Get the schedule from Coach Nguyen in Room 505. Badminton try-outs start soon.
Cabaret Night 2016 is this Friday, January 22nd at 7:30pm in the PAC. Tickets are $8 at the door or in the Choir Room. Come out and support the Advance Dance Class and Jazz Singers. It will be a great evening of dancing and singing!
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
Seniors, your senior panoramic picture will be taken on February 3rd @ 2:00 after school in the Stadium. Please make sure you come as quick as possible and that you have appropriate clothing or you will not be in the picture.
- Anyone interested in joining us for an exciting educational tour to China this June, please take advantage of this special offer of $100 off tour prices until 1/31.
- Please stop by and check out tour details with Ms. Du at Room 313. Attention, all film club members and other moviemakers: please join us today after school in room 68A. We will be having our yearbook photo taken.
- The Youth Alive Bible study meets during lunch in Room 418.
- The Gay-Straight Alliance will be hosting a movie this Friday after school. We will be watching The Laramie Project, and snacks and drinks will be provided. Bring a friend.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year.
- Yearbooks are on sale for $85, $75 with ASB.
- The 2nd Blood Drive is on February 5th in the old band room. Stop by Rm. 67 to sign up.