- Anyone interested in joining the swim team, please remember to have your paper work completed and turned in to Room 424 by Friday, January 22.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Seniors mark your calendars and be sure to attend the Cash for College workshop on January 28 from 5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. FAFSA experts will be on hand to hand hold you and your parents through the application.
- Anyone interested in joining us for an exciting educational tour to China this June, please take advantage of this special offer of $100 off tour prices until 1/31. Please stop by and check out tour details with Ms. Du at Room 313.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year.
- Yearbooks are on sale for $85, $75 with ASB.