- If you are interested in wrestling, there is open mat room every Tuesday and Thursday from 4:00pm - 5:30pm in the pavilion wrestling room. See Coach Bagaoisan or Coach Malcolm for details.
- Thursday Sept. 10th marks the opening of the NFL Season and NFL Day. Join us in welcoming back this amazing time of the year and support your favorite team by wearing your teams gear.
- Robotics Club meets in Room 475 after school on Thursday.
- JLHS Gaming Club will have its first informational meeting today after school in Room 502.
- The Computer Science and Tech Clubs will have their first meeting this Thursday in room 475 right after school at 3:30 PM. Stop by if you are interested in joining one of these clubs.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- Yearbooks are on sale for $80, $70 with ASB.
- Buy your ASB sticker today and every day in Room 67.
- Students the hallways in the Main Building are closed during lunch. This includes the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, and 70s classrooms. If you need to go across from Colt Court to the 200s or 300s or the other way around, please use the hallway by the library or go around the main building. The hallways are closed so that classes that are being held in the Main Building are not disturbed during lunch.
- PSAT tickets will go on sale Monday, Sept. 8 at the student window. Tickets will be sold on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at lunchtime only. Tickets will cost $25 and are payable by check or cash. Make checks payable to JLHS (James Logan H.S.) If you have any questions, see Ms. Hull in House 2.
- PSAT will be given to all 10th graders on October 14. There is no charge for 10th graders to take the test. However if you are a 11th grader there is a $25 fee to take the test. You can purchase tickets online or at the student window. If you have any questions, see Ms. Hull in House 2.
- JOB ALERT! SUMMER WORK PERMITS are only good until September 20, 2015. SCHOOL YEAR WORK PERMITS APPLICATIONS for the 2015 -2016 School Year are now available in the Career Center in the Colt Necessities Store area, in each House Office 1, 2, 3 and on the James Logan Website. Once completed, return the Work Permit Application with a signed copy of your Social Security Card to Mr. Richberg in room #63 during 4th period lunch for processing.
- All students on free or reduced lunch must fill out a lunch application within 30 days or they will be put into a paid statues. They can also go on line at the district web site/ Food and Nutrition or turn in the application they received in the mail to apply.