- JLHS Boys and Girls Soccer Open Field: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday starting Tuesday September 1 from 3:35 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Boys on North Fields, Girls on the Big Green. Boys for More Info: See Coach Williams in room 205, Girls for More Info: See Coach Blair on the Big Green.
If you are interested in Track and Field, see Coach Webb after school on the track.
- The JLHS girl’s volleyball team needs your help raising funds for the upcoming 2015 season expenses. Come on out and support our JLHS volleyball team by bringing your family to Fuddrucker's for a meal, and they will donate 20% of the sales to the girls! Monday September 14, 2015 at Fuddrucker’s 32175 Union Landing Blvd, Union City, CA 94587 5PM - 9PM. Bring the flyer posted on Logan website (on the Athletics page) to receive the 20% discount. You can also show the flyer on your phone... just open up jameslogan.org/athletic on your phone!
- Are you interested in starting a club or renewing an old club? Have your advisor fill out the clubs forms and email them to Mr. Glaze. Interclub council will meet after school on September 9 to go over expectations and the upcoming club recruitment fair.
- The Youth Alive Bible study meets during lunch every Friday in Room 418.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
Yearbooks are on sale for $80, $70 with ASB.
- Buy your ASB sticker today and every day in Room 67.
- Are you looking for some fun and varied community service opportunities? Then visit the Career Center.
- Puente shirts are for sale for $12.50 each. Sizes S – XL, and $15 for 2XL and 3XL. Stop by House 3 to get your shirt!
- Students the hallways in the Main Building are closed during lunch. This includes the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, and 70s classrooms. If you need to go across from Colt Court to the 200s or 300s or the other way around, please use the hallway by the library or go around the main building. The hallways are closed so that classes that are being held in the Main Building are not disturbed during lunch.
- PSAT tickets will go on sale Monday, Sept. 8th at the student window. Tickets will be sold on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at lunchtime only. Tickets will cost $25 and are payable by check or cash. Checks should be made payable to JLHS (James Logan H.S.) If you have any questions, see Ms. Hull in House 2.
- PSAT will be given to all 10th graders on October 14. There is no charge for 10th graders to take the test. However if you are a 11th grader there is a $25 fee to take the test. You can purchase tickets online or at the student window. If you have any questions, see Ms. Hull in House 2.
- JOB ALERT! SUMMER WORK PERMITS are only good until September 20th, 2015. SCHOOL YEAR WORK PERMITS APPLICATIONS for the 2015 -2016 School Year are now available in the Career Center in the Colt Necessities Store area, in each House Office 1, 2, 3 and on the James Logan Website. Once completed, return the Work Permit Application with a signed copy of your Social Security Card to Mr. Richberg in room #63 during 4th period lunch for processing.
- All students on free or reduced lunch must fill out a lunch application within 30 days or they will be put into a paid statues. They can also go on line at the district web site/ Food and Nutrition or turn in the application they received in the mail to apply.