There will be a mandatory sign-up meeting next Wednesday, September 30 after school in the Mat Room (next to the weight room). Anyone interested in going the boys and girls wrestling team should plan on attending. Important information will be given at that time.
Bonjour! Come to the French Club meeting in Room 452 after school on Thursday. Abientot!
Join the K-Pop Club in Room 203 on Tuesdays after school.
Follow JLHS Kabababayan!
Join the Filipino Youth Association in Room 414 after school on Thursdays. Are you interested in seeing the world? We are going to Ecuador and Galapagos Islands! Come to Room 534 on Thursday September 24 at 7:00 p.m. to learn more.
The Youth Alive Bible Club meets every Thursday after school in Room 418. Bible Study is every Friday during lunch.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- PSAT tickets are now on sale until October 12 at the student window. Tickets will be sold on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at lunchtime only. Tickets will cost $25 and are payable by check or cash. Make checks payable to JLHS (James Logan H.S.) If you have any questions, see Ms. Hull in House 2.
- PSAT will be given to all 10th graders on October 14. There is no charge for 10th graders to take the test and you do not need a ticket. However if you are a 11th grader there is a $25 fee to take the test. You can purchase tickets online or at the student window. If you have any questions, see Ms. Hull in House 2.
- Students the hallways in the Main Building are closed during lunch. This includes the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, and 70s classrooms. If you need to go across from Colt Court to the 200s or 300s... or the other way around, please use the hallway by the library or go around the main building. The hallways are closed so that classes that are being held in the Main Building are not disturbed during lunch.
- Yearbooks are on sale for $85, $75 with ASB.
- Buy your ASB sticker today and every day in Room 67.