- It is your last chance for Cross Country. Meet on the tract after school, time to get in shape.
- Anyone interested in joining us for an exciting trip to China, please get an RSVP form from Ms. Du in room 313 and turn it in by Friday 9/18 for the 1st China trip informational meeting scheduled at 6:30 pm on Tuesday, 9/22/2015.
- The Youth Alive Bible study meets during lunch every Friday in Room 418.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- Yearbooks are on sale for $80, $70 with ASB.
- Buy your ASB sticker today and every day in Room 67.
- Students the hallways in the Main Building are closed during lunch. This includes the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, and 70s classrooms. If you need to go across from Colt Court to the 200s or 300s or the other way around, please use the hallway by the library or go around the main building. The hallways are closed so that classes that are being held in the Main Building are not disturbed during lunch.
- PSAT tickets will go on sale Monday, Sept. 8 at the student window. Tickets will be sold on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday at lunchtime only. Tickets will cost $25 and are payable by check or cash. Make checks payable to JLHS (James Logan H.S.) If you have any questions, see Ms. Hull in House 2.
- PSAT will be given to all 10th graders on Monday. There is no charge for 10th graders to take the test. However if you are a 11th grader there is a $25 fee to take the test. You can purchase tickets online or at the student window. If you have any questions, see Ms. Hull in House 2.