- JLHS Boys and Girls Soccer Open Field: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday starting Tuesday September 1st from 3:35 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Boys on North Fields, Girls on the Big Green. Boys for More Info: See Coach Williams in room 205, Girls for More Info: See Coach Blair on the Big Green.
- Girls basketball open gym Monday & Thursday's 3:45-5:00 Meet in the Al Rod Gym(located next to the PE locker rooms.
- If you are interested in Cross Country see Mr. Webb on the track after school.
- If you are interested in becoming a member of the Ballet Folkorico and want to learn Mexican culture through dance. There will be an orientation meeting today at 2:00 p.m. in the Dance Studio to explain everything. Gracias see you then.
- Choir Auditions! If you would like to join choir for this school year, please come to the Choir Room in the PAC today at 2pm. If you love to sing and dance, this is the place for you! See you there.
- Bonjour! Come to the first French Club meeting after school on Thursday in Room 452. Everyone is welcome.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year.
- Yearbooks are on sale for $80. ASB sticker is $25 in Room 67.
- The Career Center has started scheduling university presentations starting in September. To reserve yourself a spot you must sign up in advance in the Career Center. Only students with reserved seating will be admitted to the presentations.
- For the most current list of participating universities visit the James Logan webpage and go the Counselor Corner link then click on College & Career Center and look for College Visits on the left side of the page.