- Congratulations to the Track & Field Team. Logan had twenty-six North Coast placer. Hannah Hall and Cristian Monsalud were North Coasdt Champions. Hannah, Cristian, Abraham Meza, Joshua Hall, Naimed and Morgan Jones were State qualifiers.
- Alexandra Newsome broke the school record in 1600 with a time of 4.58.00 this past weekend. She broke a record, which stood for 25 years.
- The Track & Field Banquet is Monday June 8at 6:30 p.m. All students will be recognized with awards.
- Interested in Cross Country! See Coach Webb on the Track after school for information.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Seniors! Are you looking to find details about senior activities? Not sure when graduation rehearsal is? Check out the Senior Activities page on Logan website. You can get there directly by visiting jameslogan.org/senioractivities OR navigate from the top menu on Logan website - click on Sports & Activities, and then on Senior Activities! You will find info about graduation, grad tickets, senior picnic, yearbook, grad trip, and LOTS more! Information updated routinely!
- Seniors: If you are still interested in attending Grad night, please come see Ms. Walton ASAP for more information. There is space and time still available.
- Freshman who are planning to take AP World History next year, please come to an informational meeting on Friday, May 22 during both lunches, 4th-period lunch in Room 304, 5th-period lunch in Room 305.
- Seniors: Those of you who have picked up your cap and gown, please remember that you may not decorate or alter them in any way. If you do, they will be taken away from you during the line up the morning of graduation. You can wear necklaces and leis, but do not decorate or alter your cap and gown.
- Come be encouraged at the Youth Christian Club today after school in Room 418.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- Do you need help in Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Geometry, Algebra II or Chemistry? Friendly tutors are waiting to help you in the library after school Monday through Thursday.
- Yearbooks are on sale every day during lunch and after school in Room 67. Order yours today $80 without ASB, $70 with ASB.
- Hey Loganites! Are you deficient in credits and therefore in danger of not graduating? If so, it is not too late to turn in your summer school application to your counselor. Applications are available in your House Office. All applications received after April 24 will be processed on a first come first served basis, granted there is space available in classes. For further information about summer school, please visit the James Logan website and click on the summer school link.
- Room sign ups for Grad Night have started. Once you have decided who your roommates will be, please send ONE person to Room 67A to sign up. If you have an outstanding balance, you will not be able to sign up for a room until you are paid in full.
- The last day to write checks for school lunches is Friday, May 29; you can make payments on-line at www.myschoolbucks.com or by cash. Balances owing on your accounts will rollover into next school year.
- Logan is not accepting checks for the remainder of the school year. Cash only. Thank you.
- Prom pictures are available for pick-up at the student windows during both lunches.
- Make a difference. We are collecting donations for schools in Costa Rica. Bring pens, markers, stickers, rulers or any small supplies to Room 534 by June 5. Logan students will hand deliver them in June.
- Return your library books. Return your library books. Return your library books.