- Prom ticket prices are $100 W/ASB and $110 w/out ASB. Ticket sales end Friday after school. Tickets will be on sale during lunch and after school.
- The Ballet Folklórico dance company will be celebrating their 25th Anniversary on May 16 in the CPA. It will be a two-hour extravaganza with live music, singers, a special guest professional dance company and Logan student Miguel Topete will show of his skills in Mexican "Charro" style roping. There will be two shows 2pm & 7:30pm. They sell out so get your tickets soon! For tickets ask one of the Folklórico dancers or see Mr. Huertas in House 1.
- Choir Auditions are here! If you love to sing, dance, and travel, Choir is the place for you! Auditions for Advanced Concert Choir and Jazz Singers are May 11 at 3:35pm in the Choir Room (721, PAC). Auditions for Show Choir are May 14 and 15 at 3:35pm in the Choir Room (721, PAC). For Show Choir you must attend both days. If you have any, questions see Ms. McShane in the Choir Room.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Seniors! You must complete the senior graduation ticket form before May 15 on the Logan website in order to get any tickets for graduation a form has been emailed to your NHUSD email. Use your school email to access the form. Do not delay in filling it out or you may lose all your tickets! The ticket list will be published May 18.
- Seniors! Are you looking to find details about senior activities? Not sure when graduation rehearsal is? Check out the Senior Activities page on Logan website. You can get there directly by visiting jameslogan.org/senioractivities OR navigate from the top menu on Logan website - click on Sports & Activities, and then on Senior Activities! You'll find info about graduation, grad tickets, senior picnic, yearbook, grad trip, and LOTS more! Information updated routinely!
- Seniors: If you are still interested in attending Grad night, please come see Ms. Walton ASAP for more information. There is space and time still available.
- Juniors and seniors a West Point Military Academy and NROTC Scholarship presentation will be held for interested sophomores and Juniors Wed. May 13, per. 2 and 3 in the Career Center. These are two individual presentations and you are invited to attend 1 or both. Sign up in the Career Center.
- Bonjour! There will be a French Club meeting in Room 452 on Thursday May 7 right after school.
- Come be encouraged at the Youth Alive Cub today after school in Room 418.
- Today is the National Day of prayer meet around the flagpole at 7:30 a.m.
- The Gay Straight Alliance's field trip is this Friday. Please turn in permission slips to Mr. Roman in room 521 or Mr. Ellison in 207. The group is limited to 30 so don't get left out.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- The library is open for after school tutoring! Students who are having difficulty in math or science class (or any subject) can come and get help from a teacher or peer mentor. The library will be open from 3:35 to 4:35 Monday through Thursday. There will be Ohlone students to help with tutoring. We are also looking for students who want to be after school peer tutors. If you are interested, please see Mr. Eppler in Room 44.
- Yearbooks are on sale EVERYDAY during lunch and after school in room 67. Order yours today $80 without ASB, $70 with ASB.
- Attention AP Students! Are you taking any AP exams? You must attend the pre-administration session on the following dates, either during lunch OR immediately after school in Library Reference Room, based on your last name: Tuesday, April 28: Last Name A – F Wednesday, April 29: Last Name G – L Thursday, April 30: Last Name M – R Friday, May 1: Last Name S – Z. During the pre-administration sessions, you will complete all demographic information on your answer sheets. This allows us to start much sooner on exam day, and gives you ample time to finish in a timely manner. It takes approximately 40 minutes to complete the entire process (please arrive at the start of lunch). The information is posted on our school website. From the main navigation, go to Academics, and then click on Advanced Placement. Again, this is mandatory for all students taking AP exams!
- Hey Loganites! Are you deficient in credits and therefore in danger of not graduating? If so, it is not too late to turn in your summer school application to your counselor. Applications are available in your House Office. All applications received after April 24. Summer school forms will be processed on a first come first served basis, granted there is space available in classes. For further information about summer school, please visit the James Logan website and click on the summer school link.
- ASB Elections will start today (Tuesday) and will run through end of lunch today. Vote for your officers at tallyspace.com/jlhs
- Prom Court nominations will run through the end of lunch Wednesday, May 6. Top two nominees for each category will be on the ballot at Prom.
- Powder Puff players please return your jerseys or see Ms. Walton to purchase your jersey for $20. All jerseys must be turned in by Friday, May 8 or your account will be billed.
- Room signups for Grad Night will start next Monday. Once you have decided who your roommates will be, please send ONE person to room 67A to sign up. If you have an outstanding balance, you will not be able to sign up for a room until you are paid in full.