Prom ticket prices go up today. Ticket prices are $100 W/ASB and $110 w/out ASB. Ticket sales end Friday after school. Tickets will be on sale during lunch and after school.
The Ballet Folklórico dance company will be celebrating their 25th Anniversary on May 16 in the CPA. It will be a two-hour extravaganza with live music, singers, a special guest professional dance company and Logan student Miguel Topete will show of his skills in Mexican "Charro" style roping. There will be two shows 2pm & 7:30pm. They sell out so get your tickets soon! For tickets ask one of the Folklórico dancers or see Mr. Huertas in House 1.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Juniors and seniors: Are you ready for “A Night at Carnival”? The Junior/Senior Prom is Saturday, May 9, at the San Francisco Design Center. Tickets go on sale March 31, $90 with ASB $100 without. If you would like to fundraise for your ticket, see Ms. Walton. Guest passes are available now in Main Office and all House offices. "Seniors! You must complete the senior graduation ticket form before May 15 on the Logan website in order to get any tickets for graduation. It has been emailed to your NHUSD email. Use your school email to access the form. Do not delay in filling it out or you may lose all your tickets! The ticket list will be published May 18."
- Seniors! You must complete the senior graduation ticket form before May 15 on the Logan website in order to get any tickets for graduation. It has been emailed to your NHUSD email. Use your school email to access the form. Do not delay in filling it out or you may lose all your tickets! The ticket list will be published May 18.
- Seniors! Are you looking to find details about senior activities? Not sure when grad rehearsal is?! Check out the Senior Activities page on Logan website. You can get there directly by visiting jameslogan.org/senioractivities OR navigate from the top menu on Logan website - click on Sports & Activities, and then on Senior Activities! You'll find info about graduation, grad tickets, senior picnic, yearbook, grad trip, and LOTS more! Information updated routinely!
- Seniors: If you are still interested in attending Grad night, please come see Ms. Walton ASAP for more information. There is space and time still available.
- Students: Your chance to acknowledge the teachers who have helped you most is here. Get a Teacher of the Year nomination form from your house office, a helpful teacher, or your email, fill it out and turn it in by May 8. Ask your parents to fill one out, too. Then turn them in to one of your teachers, or place them in the collection boxes in the house offices
- Juniors and seniors a West Point Military Academy and NROTC Scholarship presentation will be held for interested sophomores and Juniors Wed. May 13, per. 2 and 3 in the Career Center. These are two individual presentations and you are invited to attend 1 or both. Sign up in the Career Center.
- Did you know that Thursday is National Day of Prayer? All students and staff are invited to meet for prayer around the flagpole at 7:30 a.m.
- Bonjour! There will be a French Club meeting in Room 452 on Thursday May 7 right after school.
- The Youth Alive Cub meets every Thursday after school in Room 418 and every Friday at lunch is Bible study. The Gay Straight Alliance's field trip is this Friday. Please turn in permission slips to Mr. Roman in room 521 or Mr. Ellison in 207. The group is limited to 30 so don't get left out.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- The library is open for after school tutoring! Students who are having difficulty in math or science class (or any subject) can come and get help from a teacher or peer mentor. The library will be open from 3:35 to 4:35 Monday through Thursday. There will be Ohlone students to help with tutoring. We are also looking for students who want to be after school peer tutors. If you are interested, please see Mr. Eppler in Room 44.
- Yearbooks are on sale EVERYDAY during lunch and after school in room 67. Order yours today $80 without ASB, $70 with ASB.
- Hey Loganites! Are you deficient in credits and therefore in danger of not graduating? If so, it is not too late to turn in your summer school application to your counselor. Applications are available in your House Office. All applications received after April 24. Summer school forms will be processed on a first come first served basis, granted there is space available in classes. For further information about summer school, please visit the James Logan website and click on the summer school link.
- ASB Elections will start today (Tuesday) and will run through end of lunch on Thursday, May 7. Vote for your officers at tallyspace.com/jlhs
- Prom Court nominations will run through the end of lunch Wednesday, May 6. Top two nominees for each category will be on the ballot at Prom.
- Powder Puff players please return your jerseys or see Ms. Walton to purchase your jersey for $20. All jerseys must be turned in by Friday, May 8 or your account will be billed.
- Room sign ups for Grad Night will start next Monday. Once you have decided who your roommates will be, please send ONE person to room 67A to sign up. If you have an outstanding balance, you will not be able to sign up for a room until you are paid in full.