- Congratulations to the Track & Field teams MVAL Champions on all 4 teams, 66 MVAL Champions and 84 Bay Shore Qualifiers. Congratulations also to Jessica Santos new school record holder in the pole vault 10 feet 5 inches. Athletic Scholarships have been awarded to Cristian Monsaulud to the University of San Francisco and Morgan Jones, to Sacramento State.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Seniors! Are you looking to find details about senior activities? Not sure when graduation rehearsal is? Check out the Senior Activities page on Logan website. You can get there directly by visiting jameslogan.org/senioractivities OR navigate from the top menu on Logan website - click on Sports & Activities, and then on Senior Activities! You'll find info about graduation, grad tickets, senior picnic, yearbook, grad trip, and LOTS more! Information updated routinely!
- Seniors: If you are still interested in attending Grad night, please come see Ms. Walton ASAP for more information. There is space and time still available.
- Freshman who are planning to take AP World History next year please come to an informational meeting on Friday, May 22 during both lunches, 4th period lunch Room 304, 5th period lunch in 305.
- Seniors: Still need to pick up your cap and gown, or order any last minute graduation items? Achievers will be here today during lunch in Colt Court. Do not miss out.
- The Youth Alive Christian Club meets every Thursday after school in Room 418 and every Friday after school is bible study.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- Do you need help in Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Geometry, Algebra II or Chemistry? Friendly tutors are waiting to help you in the library after school Monday through Thursday.
- Yearbooks are on sale EVERYDAY during lunch and after school in room 67. Order yours today $80 without ASB, $70 with ASB.
- Hey Loganites! Are you deficient in credits and therefore in danger of not graduating? If so, it is not too late to turn in your summer school application to your counselor. Applications are available in your House Office. All applications received after April 24 will be processed on a first come first served basis, granted there is space available in classes. For further information about summer school, please visit the James Logan website and click on the summer school link.
- Room sign ups for Grad Night have started. Once you have decided who your roommates will be, please send ONE person to room 67A to sign up. If you have an outstanding balance, you will not be able to sign up for a room until you are paid in full.
- Please come to the College Fair today during fifth period lunch in Colt Court. Those with fourth period lunch may attend with your class or with a pass from you teacher. The following universities will be tabling Academy of Art University, California College of the Arts, CSU Chico, CSU Monterey Bay, CSU Stanislaus, Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, Holy Names University, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy & Health, Merritt College, Mills College, Notre Dame de Namur University, San Francisco State, UC Irvine, UC Riverside, UC San Diego, and University of the Pacific.