Prom ticket prices are $100 W/ASB and $110 w/out ASB. Ticket sales end today after school. Tickets will be on sale during lunch and after school.
The Ballet Folklórico dance company will be celebrating their 25th Anniversary on May 16 in the CPA. It will be a two-hour extravaganza with live music, singers, a special guest professional dance company and Logan student Miguel Topete will show of his skills in Mexican "Charro" style roping. There will be two shows 2pm & 7:30pm. They sell out so get your tickets soon! For tickets ask one of the Folklórico dancers or see Mr. Huertas in House 1.
Choir Auditions are here! If you love to sing, dance, and travel, Choir is the place for you! Auditions for Advanced Concert Choir and Jazz Singers are May 11 at 3:35pm in the Choir Room (721, PAC). Auditions for Show Choir are May 14 and 15 at 3:35pm in the Choir Room (721, PAC). For Show Choir you must attend both days. If you have any, questions see Ms. McShane in the Choir Room.
Come out to Colt Court for the Logan Health Centers ready for the Red, Youth HIV awareness fair! Games, prizes and resources available, Tuesday and Thursday.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Seniors! You must complete the senior graduation ticket form before May 15 on the Logan website in order to get any tickets for graduation a form has been emailed to your NHUSD email. Use your school email to access the form. Do not delay in filling it out or you may lose all your tickets! The ticket list will be published May 18.
- Seniors! Are you looking to find details about senior activities? Not sure when graduation rehearsal is? Check out the Senior Activities page on Logan website. You can get there directly by visiting jameslogan.org/senioractivities OR navigate from the top menu on Logan website - click on Sports & Activities, and then on Senior Activities! You will find info about graduation, grad tickets, senior picnic, yearbook, grad trip, and LOTS more! Information updated routinely!
- Seniors: If you are still interested in attending Grad night, please come see Ms. Walton ASAP for more information. There is space and time still available.
- Juniors and seniors a West Point Military Academy and NROTC Scholarship presentation will be held for interested sophomores and Juniors Wed. May 13, per. 2 and 3 in the Career Center. These are two individual presentations and you are invited to attend one or both. Sign up in the Career Center.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- Do you need help in Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Geometry, Algebra II or Chemistry? Friendly tutors are waiting to help you in the library after school Monday through Thursday.
- Yearbooks are on sale EVERYDAY during lunch and after school in room 67. Order yours today $80 without ASB, $70 with ASB.
- Hey Loganites! Are you deficient in credits and therefore in danger of not graduating? If so, it is not too late to turn in your summer school application to your counselor. Applications are available in your House Office. All applications received after April 24 will be processed on a first come first served basis, granted there is space available in classes. For further information about summer school, please visit the James Logan website and click on the summer school link.
- Room sign ups for Grad Night will start Monday. Once you have decided who your roommates will be, please send ONE person to room 67A to sign up. If you have an outstanding balance, you will not be able to sign up for a room until you are paid in full.