- Prom Tickets are on sale. Prices are $90 w/ASB and $100 w/out ASB. Guest passes are available in all house offices and main office. Prom tickets prices will go up tomorrow.
- The Ballet Folklórico dance company will be celebrating their 25th Anniversary on May 16 in the CPA. It will be a two-hour extravaganza with live music, singers, a special guest professional dance company and Logan student Miguel Topete will show of his skills in Mexican "Charro" style roping. There will be two shows 2pm & 7:30pm. They sell out so get your tickets soon! For tickets ask one of the Folklórico dancers or see Mr. Huertas in House 1.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Juniors and seniors: Are you ready for “A Night at Carnival”? The Junior/Senior Prom is Saturday, May 9, at the San Francisco Design Center. Tickets go on sale March 31, $90 with ASB $100 without. If you would like to fundraise for your ticket, see Ms. Walton. Guest passes are available now in Main Office and all House offices. "Seniors! You must complete the senior graduation ticket form before May 15 on the Logan website in order to get any tickets for graduation. It has been emailed to your NHUSD email. Use your school email to access the form. Do not delay in filling it out or you may lose all your tickets! The ticket list will be published May 18."
- Seniors! You must complete the senior graduation ticket form before May 15 on the Logan website in order to get any tickets for graduation. It has been emailed to your NHUSD email. Use your school email to access the form. Do not delay in filling it out or you may lose all your tickets! The ticket list will be published May 18.
- Seniors! Are you looking to find details about senior activities? Not sure when grad rehearsal is?! Check out the Senior Activities page on Logan website. You can get there directly by visiting jameslogan.org/senioractivities OR navigate from the top menu on Logan website - click on Sports & Activities, and then on Senior Activities! You will find info about graduation, grad tickets, senior picnic, yearbook, grad trip, and LOTS more! Information updated routinely!
- Seniors: If you are still interested in attending Grad night, please come see Ms. Walton ASAP for more information. There is space and time still available.
- Students: Your chance to acknowledge the teachers who have helped you most is here. Get a Teacher of the Year nomination form from your house office, a helpful teacher, or your email, fill it out and turn it in by May 8. Ask your parents to fill one out, too. Then turn them in to one of your teachers, or place them in the collection boxes in the house office 1.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- The library is open for after school tutoring! Students who are having difficulty in math or science class (or any subject) can come and get help from a teacher or peer mentor. The library will be open from 3:35 to 4:35 Monday through Thursday. There will be Ohlone students to help with tutoring. We are also looking for students who want to be after school peer tutors. If you are interested, please see Mr. Eppler in Room 44.
- Yearbooks are on sale EVERYDAY during lunch and after school in room 67. Order yours today $80 without ASB, $70 with ASB.
- Attention AP Students! Are you taking any AP exams? You must attend the pre-administration session on the following dates, either during lunch OR immediately after school in Library Reference Room, based on your last name: Tuesday, April 28: Last Name A – F Wednesday, April 29: Last Name G – L Thursday, April 30: Last Name M – R Friday, May 1: Last Name S – Z. During the pre-administration sessions, you will complete all demographic information on your answer sheets. This allows us to start much sooner on exam day, and gives you ample time to finish in a timely manner. It takes approximately 40 minutes to complete the entire process (please arrive at the start of lunch). The information is posted on our school website. From the main navigation, go to Academics, and then click on Advanced Placement. Again, this is mandatory for all students taking AP exams!
- Hey Loganites! Are you deficient in credits and therefore in danger of not graduating? If so, it is not too late to turn in your summer school application to your counselor. Applications are available in your House Office. All applications received after April 24. Summer school forms will be processed on a first come first served basis, granted there is space available in classes. For further information about summer school, please visit the James Logan website and click on the summer school link.