- Prom Tickets are on sale. Prices are $90 w/ASB and $100 w/out ASB. Guest passes are available in all house offices and main office. If you wish to fundraise for your ticket, please see Ms. Walton for details. The fundraisers are due April 24 so please do not wait. Prom tickets prices will go up May 5.
- M.E.Ch.A is hosting its annual Car Show Friday May 1 in the 400's parking lot during both lunches. If you would like to enter your car, see Ms.Esquivez in 407.
- The Ballet Folklórico dance company will be celebrating their 25th Anniversary on May 16 in the CPA. It will be a two-hour extravaganza with live music, singers, a special guest professional dance company and Logan student Miguel Topete will show of his skills in Mexican "Charro" style roping. There will be two shows 2pm & 7:30. They sell out so get your tickets soon! For tickets ask one of the Folklórico dancers or see Mr. Huertas in House 1.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Juniors and seniors: Are you ready for “A Night at Carnival”? The Junior/Senior Prom is Saturday, May 9, at the San Francisco Design Center. Tickets go on sale March 31, $90 with ASB $100 without. If you would like to fundraise for your ticket, see Ms. Walton. Guest passes are available now in Main Office and all House offices. "Seniors! You must complete the senior graduation ticket form before May 15 on the Logan website in order to get any tickets for graduation. It has been emailed to your NHUSD email. Use your school email to access the form. Do not delay in filling it out or you may lose all your tickets! The ticket list will be published May 18."
- Seniors! You must complete the senior graduation ticket form before May 15 on the Logan website in order to get any tickets for graduation. It has been emailed to your NHUSD email. Use your school email to access the form. Do not delay in filling it out or you may lose all your tickets! The ticket list will be published May 18 Seniors! Are you looking to find details about senior activities? Not sure when grad rehearsal is?! Check out the Senior Activities page on Logan website. You can get there directly by visiting jameslogan.org/senioractivities OR navigate from the top menu on Logan website - click on Sports & Activities, and then on Senior Activities! You'll find info about graduation, grad tickets, senior picnic, yearbook, grad trip, and LOTS more!! Information updated routinely!
- Seniors: If you are still interested in attending Grad night, please come see Ms. Walton ASAP for more information. There is space and time still available.
- Students: Your chance to acknowledge the teachers who have helped you most is here. Get a Teacher of the Year nomination form from your house office, a helpful teacher, or your email, fill it out and turn it in by May 8. Ask your parents to fill one out, too. Then turn them in to one of your teachers, or place them in the collection boxes in the house offices.
- ATTN. SENIORS: Please check the list of senior names on the Main Office glass doors leading to Colt Court to confirm the spelling of your name for your diploma. If your name is spelled incorrectly, or if there is any other error, please get a form from Ms. Quintal to make corrections. The deadline for corrections is Thursday, April 30th.
- PLEASE NOTE: Diplomas are a legal document and may only contain your legal name. No changes will be made to add nicknames, stepparent surnames, remove names, etc., unless you can provide a copy of your birth certificate or have LEGALLY changed your name & can provide a copy of the court document with the official “Filed” stamp.
- College in Santa Clara. With over 150 colleges and universities from across the US and Canada in attendance; it is the perfect opportunity to check out the schools that are not in our backyard and to personally meet with the admissions reps who will be making those all-important admissions decisions. If you would like to be part of either field trip, pick up a permission slip in the Career Center and return them before May 5. Space is limited to 55 students for each faire and given on a first returned permission slip first serve basis. JUNIORS: Ms. Felipe and Ms. Dutra are taking 110 juniors to this year's SPRING COLLEGE FAIRE at CSU East Bay and Mission
Are you interested in traveling to the Galapagos Islands and Ecuador in June 2016? Come and bring your parents to the meeting in Room 534 on Thursday at 7:00 p.m. See Ms Zilberman if you have questions.
Come be encouraged at the Youth Alive Christian Club today after school in Room 418. Join the Gay Straight Alliance on May 1for the film THE WAY HE LOOKS in room 521 after school. The G.S.A. will also have snacks and details about our May 8 field trip.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- The library is open for after school tutoring! Students who are having difficulty in math or science class (or any subject) can come and get help from a teacher or peer mentor. The library will be open from 3:35 to 4:35 Monday through Thursday. There will be Ohlone students to help with tutoring. We are also looking for students who want to be after school peer tutors. If you are interested, please see Mr. Eppler in Room 44.
- Yearbooks are on sale EVERYDAY during lunch and after school in room 67. Order yours today $80 without ASB, $70 with ASB.
- Attention AP Students! Are you taking any AP exams? You must attend the pre-administration session on the following dates, either during lunch OR immediately after school in Library Reference Room, based on your last name: Tuesday, April 28: Last Name A – F Wednesday, April 29: Last Name G – L Thursday, April 30: Last Name M – R Friday, May 1: Last Name S – Z. During the pre-administration sessions, you will complete all demographic information on your answer sheets. This allows us to start much sooner on exam day, and gives you ample time to finish in a timely manner. It takes approximately 40 minutes to complete the entire process (please arrive at the start of lunch). The information is posted on our school website. From the main navigation, go to Academics, and then click on Advanced Placement. Again, this is mandatory for all students taking AP exams!
- Hey Loganites! Are you deficient in credits and therefore in danger of not graduating? If so, it is not too late to turn in your summer school application to your counselor. Applications are available in your House Office. All applications received after April 24. Summer school forms will be processed on a first come first served basis, granted there is space available in classes. For further information about summer school, please visit the James Logan website and click on the summer school link.