- Prom Tickets are on sale. Prices are $90 w/ASB and $100 w/out ASB. Guest passes are available in all house offices and main office. If you wish to fundraise for your ticket, please see Ms. Walton for details. The fundraisers are due April 24 so please do not wait. Prom tickets prices will go up May 5.
- Powder Puff Practice has started. Powder Puff tickets are available for pick up. Pick up during lunch and after school in room 67.
- M.E.Ch.A is hosting its annual Car Show Friday May 1 in the 400's parking lot during both lunches. If you would like to enter your car, see Ms.Esquivez in 407.
- The Ballet Folklórico dance company will be celebrating their 25th Anniversary on May 16 in the CPA. It will be a two-hour extravaganza with live music, singers, a special guest professional dance company and Logan student Miguel Topete will show of his skills in Mexican "Charro" style roping. There will be two shows 2pm & 7:30. They sell out so get your tickets soon! For tickets ask one of the Folklórico dancers or see Mr. Huertas in House 1.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Juniors and seniors: Are you ready for “A Night at Carnival”? The Junior/Senior Prom is Saturday, May 9, at the San Francisco Design Center. Tickets go on sale March 31, $90 with ASB $100 without. If you would like to fundraise for your ticket, see Ms. Walton. Guest passes are available now in Main Office and all House offices.
- Seniors: If you are still interested in attending Grad night, please come see Ms. Walton ASAP for more information. There is space and time still available.
- JUNIORS: Ms Felipe and Ms. Dutra are taking 110 juniors to this year's SPRING COLLEGE FAIRE at CSU East Bay and Mission College in Santa Clara. If you would like to be part of this field trip, pick up a permission slip in the Career Center for either faire. Space is limited to 55 students for each faire, so get your permission slips turned in sooner rather than later.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- The library is open for after school tutoring! Students who are having difficulty in math or science class (or any subject) can come and get help from a teacher or peer mentor. The library will be open from 3:35 to 4:35 Monday through Thursday. There will be Ohlone students to help with tutoring. We are also looking for students who want to be after school peer tutors. If you are interested, please see Mr. Eppler in Room 44.
- Yearbooks are on sale EVERYDAY during lunch and after school in room 67. Order yours today.
- Students you must have your ID cards or a picture of your ID on your cell phone, if you do not have it with you, you will have to serve detention.
- Students and staff check out the salad bar in the cafeteria. You will receive a salad included with the price of your lunch. The salad bar has salad mix, Broccoli, Carrots, Cucumber, Red Peppers, and Green Peppers, fruit, Apples, Oranges, Pears, Fruit Mix/ Cocktail, Corn, Green Beans, Garbanzo Beans, Red Kidney Beans and Ranch dressing.
- Are you looking for a dress for the Junior Prom/Senior Ball? The Princess Club has a variety of gently used dresses for you to choose from. Come by and check them out Wednesday afterschool at the top floor of the 100's building. You can also go to room 407 or 507 to schedule an appointment with Ms. Esquivez or Mrs. Bobadilla.
- Students get paid to share your story! Project WHAT! Is looking for youth who share our desire to increase awareness of what it is like to have a parent in prison or jail, and to improve services for youth with incarcerated parents. As a member of Project WHAT!, you will work with a writing instructor to write a true story based on your personal experience of having a parent incarcerated; speak publicly at conferences and workshops (including sharing the story you wrote); This is a paid job, and you will receive support to achieve these goals. See Mr. Sills in room 73 for more information