- Pro-Wrestling is coming to Logan Saturday, April 18, 7:00 p.m., in the Pavilion! WWE legend Rikishi will bring his stable of male and female wrestlers and with former WWE star Gangrel. Former Logan graduate Joey "TMD" Gaytan will return to Logan to represent Union City pride! There will be many other surprises! For tickets of additional information, please see Mr. Huertas in House 1.
- Powder Puff forms are available and due today. All cheerleaders, players, and coaches need to submit a form. Practices begin this week. Look out for more information from your coaches. Tickets will be distributed the week we get back from Spring break.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Juniors and seniors: Are you ready for “A Night at Carnival”? The Junior/Senior Prom is Saturday, May 9, at the San Francisco Design Center. Tickets go on sale March 31, $90 with ASB $100 without. If you would like to fundraise for your ticket, see Ms. Walton. Guest passes are available in Main Office and all House offices.
- Seniors: If you are still interested in attending Grad night, please come see Ms. Walton ASAP for more information. There is space and time still available.
- Freshmen and sophomores: Do you want to participate in a Dodge ball Tournament? Get a team together and submit your team to go.mynhusd.org/dodge ball. Come to Room 67 for more information. Tournament is Wednesday, April 22, after school.
- There will be Bible Study today during both lunches in Room 418.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- The Adult School is offering Drivers Training during Spring Break. Pick up applications in the Main Office and the House Office’s.
- The library is open for after school tutoring! Students who are having difficulty in math or science class (or any subject) can come and get help from a teacher or peer mentor. The library will be open from 3:35 to 4:35 Monday through Thursday. There will be Ohlone students to help with tutoring. We are also looking for students who want to be after school peer tutors. If you are interested, please see Mr. Eppler in Room 44.
- We will host our second Blood Drive on Thursday, April 16, in the Old Band Room. Anyone 16 and older can donate if you meet the requirements. Sign up during lunch in Colt Court or Room 67 after school. Help to save a life.
- Did you like your class apparel from Spirit week? We have order forms available in Room 67. We are taking orders through April 17.
- Are you interested in joining Leadership or Yearbook next year? Please stop by Room 67 and talk with Ms. Walton.
- ASB elections are coming soon. Are you interested in making a difference on campus? Run for office and be the change you wish to see. Applications will be available Tuesday, March 31, in Room 67. Stop by after school to meet with Ms. Walton. ASB elections held April 15 through the 17.
- There will be no Fremont ROP classes today, Friday, April 3, 2015. MVROP will be closed April 3 through April 10.