- Pro-Wrestling is coming to Logan Saturday, April 18, 7:00 p.m., in the Pavilion! WWE legend Rikishi will bring his stable of male and female wrestlers and with former WWE star Gangrel. Former Logan graduate Joey "TMD" Gaytan will return to Logan to represent Union City pride! There will be many other surprises! For tickets or additional information, please see Mr. Huertas in House 1.
- On Friday during both lunches in Colt Court Pro-Wrestlers including the family members of WWE Hall of Famer Rikishi will be promoting the fundraiser wrestling event on Saturday April 18th in the Pavilion, come it will be high energy and fun!
- Prom Tickets will go on sale today. Prices are $90 w/ASB and $100 w/out ASB. Guest passes are available in all house offices and main office. If you wish to fundraise for your ticket, please see Ms. Walton for details. The fundraisers are due April 24 so please do not wait. Prom tickets prices will go up May 5.
- Powder Puff Practice has started. Powder Puff tickets are available for pick up. Pick up during lunch and after school in room 67.
- M.E.Ch.A is hosting its annual Car Show Friday May 1 in the 400's parking lot during both lunches. If you would like to enter your car see Ms.Esquivez in 407.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Juniors and seniors: Are you ready for “A Night at Carnival”? The Junior/Senior Prom is Saturday, May 9, at the San Francisco Design Center. Tickets go on sale March 31, $90 with ASB $100 without. If you would like to fundraise for your ticket, see Ms. Walton. Guest passes are available now in Main Office and all House offices.
- Seniors: If you are still interested in attending Grad night, please come see Ms. Walton ASAP for more information. There is space and time still available.
- Freshmen and sophomores: Do you want to participate in a Dodge ball Tournament? Get a team together and submit your team to go.mynhusd.org/dodge ball. Come to Room 67 for more information. Tournament is Wednesday, April 22, after school.
- The Day of Silence is this Friday. Come by Room 521 for information.
- Bible study is today during lunches in Room 418.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- The library is open for after school tutoring! Students who are having difficulty in math or science class (or any subject) can come and get help from a teacher or peer mentor. The library will be open from 3:35 to 4:35 Monday through Thursday. There will be Ohlone students to help with tutoring. We are also looking for students who want to be after school peer tutors. If you are interested, please see Mr. Eppler in Room 44.
- We will host our second Blood Drive on Thursday, April 16, in the Old Band Room. Anyone 16 and older can donate if you meet the requirements. Sign up during lunch in Colt Court or Room 67 after school. Help to save a life.
- Did you like your class apparel from Spirit week? We have order forms available in Room 67. We are taking orders through April 17.
- Are you interested in joining Leadership or Yearbook next year? Please stop by Room 67 and talk with Ms. Walton.
- ASB Election packets will be available now all who are interested must pick a packet up by today.
- Yearbooks are on sale EVERYDAY during lunch and after school in room 67. Order yours today.
- Yearbook students are looking for Selfies with staff and Promposal pictures for the yearbook. If you have photos please send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos must be submitted by Monday, April 20.
- Vote your Staff Favorites for the yearbook at www.tallyspace.com/jlhs. Ballots will be open through Friday, April 17.
- Students you must have your ID cards or a picture of your ID on your cell phone, if you do not you will have to serve detention.