- Pro-Wrestling is coming to Logan Saturday 7:00 p.m. in the Pavilion on April 18! WWE legend Rikishi will bring his stable of male and female wrestlers and with former WWE star Gangrel. Former Logan graduate Joey "TMD" Gaytan will return to Logan to represent Union City pride! There will be many other surprises! For tickets or for more information, please see Mr. Huertas in House 1.
- Powder Puff forms are available and due by Friday, April 3. All cheerleaders, players, and coaches need to submit a form. Practices begin this week. Look out for more information from your coaches. Tickets will be distributed the week we get back from Spring break.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Juniors and seniors: Are you ready for “A night at Carnival” Prom is Saturday, May 9 at the San Francisco Design Center. Tickets go on sale March 31, $90 with ASB $100 without. Guest passes are available in Main Office and all House offices.
- Seniors if you are still interested in attending Grad night, please come see Ms. Walton ASAP for more information. There is space and time still available.
- If you would like to fundraise for your ticket see Ms. Walton.
- Freshman and sophomores; Do you want to participate in a dodge ball tournament? Get a team together and submit your team to go.mynhusd.org/dodgeball. Come to Room 67 for more information. Tournament is Wednesday, April 22 after school.
- Interclub Council meetings will be Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday this week after school in Room 67.Please send representatives from your club. We will be discussing plans for the month of May. We plan to turn Unity week into Unity month and celebrate the diversity of Logan the whole month of May. Anyone interested in participating, please send a representative to one of the meeting.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- The Adult School is offering Drivers Training during Spring Break. Pick up applications in the Main Office and the House Office’s.
- The library is open for after school tutoring! Students who are having difficulty in math or science class (or any subject) can come and get help from a teacher or peer mentor. The library will be open from 3:35 to 4:35 Monday through Thursday. There will be Ohlone students to help with tutoring. We are also looking for students who want to be after school peer tutors. If you are interested, please see Mr. Eppler in room 44.
- Schedule your appointment at the Logan Health Center now and be ready for whatever Spring break has in store for you.
- Attention AP Students! Please make sure to verify that you are registered for the correct AP exams. Please check your school email for an email from Mr. Brar with specific directions. Visit the Logan website - go to the AP/Honors page. If you find any errors in your AP order, please contact Mr. Brar by Tuesday afternoon. It is important that we make all corrections by Tuesday so that we order the CORRECT exam for you.
- Teachers and Students: Do not forget to check out the Mini College Fair happening today during both lunches in Colt Court!
- We will host our second blood drive on Thursday, April 16 in the Old Band Room. Anyone 16 and older can donate if you meet the requirements. Sign up during lunch in Colt Court or in Room 67 after school. Help to save a life.
- Did you like your class apparel from Spirit week? Order forms are available in Room 67. Get yours today. Orders will be taken through April 17.
- Are you interested in joining Leadership or Yearbook next year? Please stop by Room 67 and talk with Ms. Walton.
- ASB elections are coming soon. Are you interested in making a difference on campus? Run for office and be the change you wish to see. Applications will be available Tuesday, March 31 in Room 67. Stop by after school to meet with Ms. Walton. ASB elections will be April 15 through the 17.