- James Logan Courier has been the official newspaper of James Logan for over 50 years, bringing you coverage of events in and around Logan, from interviews with student body to the administration. If you are interested in joining the school newspaper, visit Room 509 during both lunches.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year The Adult School is offering Drivers Training during Spring Break. Pick up applications in the Main Office and the House Office’s.
- The library is open for after school tutoring! Students who are having difficulty in math or science class (or any subject) can come and get help from a teacher or peer mentor. The library will be open from 3:35 to 4:35 Monday through Thursday. There will be Ohlone students to help with tutoring. We are also looking for students who want to be after school peer tutors. If you are interested, please see Mr. Eppler in room 44.
- Students taking AP courses - it is time to register for your AP exams! Exam registration information is on the Logan website - you can either register & pay for your exams on our school website or download the registration form & submit it to the Main Office. Each exam costs $95. The cost is $5 per exam for students who are eligible for free/reduced lunch. Students who are not eligible but need financial assistance should see their House Principals. The deadline to register is tomorrow! Again, AP exam registration is now open - you can register & pay via the school website or submitting a paper form to the Main Office. The deadline is March 25.
- Ohlone application workshop is coming to Logan Wednesday, March 25 after school in the Little Theatre. All seniors interested in applying for Ohlone Early Decision with classes starting in fall 2015need to attend! There are no sign ups, but you will need to bring your Chrome book in order to complete your on-line application.
- Court Students & Teachers: Mark your calendars for next Monday's Mini College Fair in Colt Court. Featuring 12 universities from across the U.S and 1 international university from Dublin Ireland. Meet with college reps during both lunches.