- Congratulations to Aaron Perez for winning the NCS title as a freshman…all by PINS! Also to Jacob Gomez for a runner-up finish, Manavjot Singh and Nico Blanco both took third and all four qualified to next weekend's state meet in Bakersfield. Rolan Bautista and Jharrel Bruce both placed 5th and 6th respectively.
- Congratulations to Vanessa Tria for becoming Logan Girls second State Champion! Tallisa Noriega placed 5th and Hayley Aguilar placed 6th. The Girls team placed 3rd at the CIF Sate Meet that was this past weekend in Visalia. Thanks for doing a great job Coach Robert Flores and Colin Malcolm!
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Sophomores and juniors come to the ROP Faire in Colt Court this Thursday during both lunches. You can meet with current teachers and students from classes offered at Logan and MVROP Fremont campuses. Find out first hand what these classes are really all about and how different and FUN learning can be!
- Mecha is having a meeting today in Room 407 after school come join us.
- Are you interested in learning about the medical field? Then join Pre-Med today after school in Room 204.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- The Adult School is offering Drivers Training during Spring Break. Pick up applications in the Main Office and the House Office’s.
- The library is open for after school tutoring! Students who are having difficulty in math or science class (or any subject) can come and get help from a teacher or peer mentor. The library will be open from 3:35 to 4:35 Monday - Thursday. There will be Ohlone Students to help with tutoring. We are also looking for students who want to be after school peer tutors. If you are interested, please see Mr. Eppler in room 44.
- Do you like working with kids? Are you looking for an interesting elective class? Mrs. Bobadilla-Mastel is offering a new course called "Child and Human Development." You will learn about how kids develop cognitively, emotionally, and socially, and you will have a chance to work with kids at Searles elementary school regularly. It is not in the printed course catalogue, but it will be in the digital catalogue. Sign up now.
- Kaplan will offer the Mock SAT on Saturday March 21 from 8:00am - 12:30pm in the Old Band Room behind the Little Theater. This test will be a practice of the new 2016 SAT. Sophomores are strong encouraged to take the test and freshmen can take it as well if they would like to get some practice. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased in House 3 with the Puente counselor, Ms. Meza during lunch and after school.