- Ciarra Brewer 2011 Logan graduate won the Triple Jump at the NCAA Indoor Track and Field Championships in Arkansas. The University of Florida senior jumped 45' 11 3/4”, which is the best jump in the United State this year. Congratulations to CiCi!
- Are you interested in writing or publishing? Join the 2015-2016 Journalism class! Come to Room 509 during either lunch for more information
- Are you interested in writing for our online newspaper? Check out James Logan Courier.org or go to Room 509 during lunch.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- The Adult School is offering Drivers Training during Spring Break. Pick up applications in the Main Office and the House Office’s.
- The library is open for after school tutoring! Students who are having difficulty in math or science class (or any subject) can come and get help from a teacher or peer mentor. The library will be open from 3:35 to 4:35 Monday - Thursday. There will be Ohlone students to help with tutoring. We are also looking for students who want to be after school peer tutors. If you are interested, please see Mr. Eppler in room 44.
- Kaplan will offer the Mock SAT on Saturday March 21 from 8:00am - 12:30pm in the Old Band Room behind the Little Theater. This test will be a practice of the new 2016 SAT. Sophomores are strong encouraged to take the test and freshmen can take it as well if they would like to get some practice. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased in House 3 with the Puente counselor, Ms. Meza during lunch and after school.
- All snack bars on campus will be selling Vegan and Veggie Burgers.
- Students taking AP courses - it is time to register for your AP exams! Exam registration information is on the Logan website - you can either register & pay for your exams on our school website or download the registration form & submit it to the Main Office. Each exam costs $95. The cost is $5 per exam for students who are eligible for free/reduced lunch. Students who are not eligible but need financial assistance should see their House Principals. The deadline to register is March 25! Again, AP exam registration is now open - you can register & pay via the school website or submitting a paper form to the Main Office. The deadline is March 25.
- Attention all Football players: There will be a mandatory meeting on Thursday March 19 at 3:45 p.m. in Coach Zuber’s Room 306. Spring football practice and other information will be discussed.