CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Sophomores and juniors interested in taking an ROP class next year but not quite sure if its right for them can take an up close and personal tour of the Fremont MVROP Center and its classes in session on March 16. To be parts of this field trip see Mrs. Hart in the Career Center. Only 15 spots available and will go to the first 15 students returning their permission slip.
- Come to Youth Alive Christian Club meets every Thursday after school in Room 418 and every Friday at lunch is bible study.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- The Adult School is offering Drivers Training during Spring Break. Pick up applications in the Main Office and the House Office’s.
- The library is open for after school tutoring! Students who are having difficulty in math or science class (or any subject) can come and get help from a teacher or peer mentor. The library will be open from 3:35 to 4:35 Monday - Thursday. There will be Ohlone Students to help with tutoring. We are also looking for students who want to be after school peer tutors. If you are interested, please see Mr. Eppler in room 44.
- Kaplan will offer the Mock SAT on Saturday March 21 from 8:00am - 12:30pm in the Old Band Room behind the Little Theater. This test will be a practice of the new 2016 SAT. Sophomores are strong encouraged to take the test and freshmen can take it as well if they would like to get some practice. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased in House 3 with the Puente counselor, Ms. Meza during lunch and after school.
- Mission College will be here to present on Thursday, March 12 during 3rd period in the Career Center. They are located in Santa Clara near Great America and Levi's Stadium. Mission College's specialty programs include Nursing, Culinary Arts, Fire Technology, Floriculture, Manufacturing & Industrial Technology, Mechanical Drafting, Printing & Lithography, Environmental Technology, Community Health Care Worker, Music, and Psychiatric Technician. Please sign up in the Career Center as space is limited.
- Achievers will be on campus tomorrow during both lunch periods, in Colt Court to deliver rings previously ordered, as well as accepting new ring orders.
- Starting today, all snack bars on campus will be selling Vegan and Veggie Burgers.