- Boys Volleyball try-outs are today in the Pavilion from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and tomorrow in the Al Rod gym from 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- If you are interested in Track & Field sere Coach Webb on the Track after school. “To give anything less then your best is to sacrifice the gift”.
- Try outs for girls softball are today after school on the softball field.
- The 25th Annual Sabor Latino community dance is set for Saturday, February 24 in the Al Rod. Gym sponsored by the Ballet Folkorico. Tickets in advance are $8 and $10 at the door. See any Ballet Folkorico dancer or Mr. Huertas for tickets and more information.
- Bring your own BAE movie night happening Tuesday at 3:30 p.m. in the Staff Lounge. Hang out, eat, watch and win prizes! Sponsored by the Logan Health Center.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- SENIORS: There will be a 2-hour Chabot College Early Decision Presentation & Workshop this Wednesday periods 7 & 8 in the Little Theatre. Bring your Chrome books in order to complete the first step in your Early Decision application process. There are no advance sign-ups; and all interested seniors are welcome. Attendance will be taken for 7th period. Seniors: NHSF scholarship applications (aka Logan only) are now available in the Career Center
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- The Adult School is offering Drivers Training during Spring Break. Pick up applications in the Main Office and the House Office’s.
- The library is open for after school tutoring! Students who are having difficulty in math or science class (or any subject) can come and get help from a teacher or peer mentor. The library will be open from 3:35 to 4:35 Monday - Thursday. We are also looking for students who want to be after school peer tutors. If you are interested, please see Mr. Eppler in room 44.
- Cañada College will be here tomorrow at 10:30 in the Career Center. Cañada is a 2yr. public college off Highways 280 and 92 in Redwood City specializing in engineering and architecture along with offering bachelor degrees through partnership programs with SF State - BS in Nursing, Notre Dame de Namur University - BS in Human Services, BS in Business Administration, BA in Psychology, National University - BS in Allied Health and BA in Child Development. Please sign up in the Career Center if you would like to attend this presentation.
- Students looking for paid summer jobs should attend the 2015 Newark Recreation Department Job Fair tomorrow from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. at the Siliman Aquatic Center on Mowry.