- The 25th Annual Sabor Latino community dance is set for Saturday, February 24 in the Al Rod. Gym sponsored by the Ballet Folkorico. Tickets in advance are $8 and $10 at the door. See any Ballet Folkorico dancer or Mr. Huertas for tickets and more information.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Seniors: NHSF scholarship applications (aka Logan only) are now available in the Career Center.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- The Adult School is offering Drivers Training during Spring Break. Pick up applications in the Main Office and the House Office’s.
- The library is open for after school tutoring! Students who are having difficulty in math or science class (or any subject) can come and get help from a teacher or peer mentor. The library will be open from 3:35 to 4:35 Monday - Thursday. We are also looking for students who want to be after school peer tutors. If you are interested, please see Mr. Eppler in room 44.
- It is chilly in the morning and it is chilly at night. Colt Necessities has items to warm you up. Go to the Career Center everyday except Wednesday during lunch to purchase knit caps and hoodies.
- College of Alameda will be here on Friday, Feb. 20 during 3rd period. Their specialty programs include Maritime Painting, Aviation Mechanics, Diesel Technology, Automotive Collision Repair, Automotive Technology, Fashion Design, Dental Assisting, and Disability Services. Presentation is open to all grade levels. Please sign up in the Career Center if you would like to attend.
- Tomorrow at 3:30 p.m. is the deadline to turn in your NHSF scholarship applications. Good Luck seniors.