- Congratulations to the Track & Field Team who qualified 34 athletes to the State Indoor Meet in Fresno this weekend.
- Track & Field Season starts this week. If you are interested, see Coach Webb on the track after school.
- The 25th Annual Sabor Latino community dance is set for Saturday, February 24 in the Al Rod. Gym sponsored by the Ballet Folkorico. Tickets in advance are $8 and $10 at the door. See any Ballet Folkorico dancer or Mr. Huertas for tickets and more information.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Seniors: NHSF scholarship applications (aka Logan only) are now available in the Career Center.
- Bible Study is today during both lunches in Room 418.
- Gay Straight Alliance meeting is today in Room 521. We will discuss our field trip, enjoy a few activities and snacks will be available.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- The Adult School is offering Drivers Training during Spring Break. Pick up applications in the Main Office and the House Office’s.
- The library is open for after school tutoring! Students who are having difficulty in math or science class (or any subject) can come and get help from a teacher or peer mentor. The library will be open from 3:35 to 4:35 Monday - Thursday. We are also looking for students who want to be after school peer tutors. If you are interested, please see Mr. Eppler in room 44.
- These hands don’t hurt! Pledge to be against teen dating violence today during lunch in Colt court. Join us to learn more about healthy relationships.
- It is chilly in the morning and it is chilly at night. Colt Necessities has items to warm you up. Go to the Career Center everyday except Wednesday during lunch to purchase knit caps and hoodies.
- Auditions for a very potter musical are today, right after school. There is no need to prepare anything; all you need to do is show up in the Center for Performing Arts in room 722. It is going to be very awesome!