- Boys Volleyball try-outs are today in the Al Rod gym from 7:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Congratulations to the Track & Field Team who qualified 34 athletes to the State Indoor Meet in Fresno this weekend.
- Track & Field Season starts this week. If you are interested, see Coach Webb on the track after school.
- The 25th Annual Sabor Latino community dance is set for Saturday, February 24 in the Al Rod. Gym sponsored by the Ballet Folkorico. Tickets in advance are $8 and $10 at the door. See any Ballet Folkorico dancer or Mr. Huertas for tickets and more information.
- Bring your own BAE movie night happening today at 3:30 p.m. in the Staff Lounge. Hang out, eat, watch and win prizes! Sponsored by the Logan Health Center.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- SENIORS: There will be a 2-hour Chabot College Early Decision Presentation & Workshop tomorrow periods 7 & 8 in the Little Theatre. Bring your Chrome books in order to complete the first step in your Early Decision application process. There are no advance sign-ups; and all interested seniors are welcome. Attendance will be taken for 7th period.
- Seniors: NHSF scholarship applications (aka Logan only) are now available in the Career Center
- The Youth Alive Christian Club meets every Thursday after school in Room 418 and every Friday at lunch is Bible study.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- The Adult School is offering Drivers Training during Spring Break. Pick up applications in the Main Office and the House Office’s.
- The library is open for after school tutoring! Students who are having difficulty in math or science class (or any subject) can come and get help from a teacher or peer mentor. The library will be open from 3:35 to 4:35 Monday - Thursday. We are also looking for students who want to be after school peer tutors. If you are interested, please see Mr. Eppler in room 44.
- These hands don’t hurt! Pledge to be against teen dating violence on Friday during lunch in Colt court. Join us to learn more about healthy relationships.
- It is chilly in the morning and it is chilly at night. Colt Necessities has items to warm you up. Go to the Career Center everyday except Wednesday during lunch to purchase knit caps and hoodies.