- If you signed up to join the wrestling team, you must complete the family ID and turn in the physical form by November 6. First practice begins on Monday, November 9. If you are interested in joining the wrestling team, contact coach Bagaoisan in the PE office to get the information.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- SENIORS: Do you need help with college applications? Come to the Career Center Tuesdays & Thursdays during both lunches now through Thanksgiving break.
- Come out and join YA! FCA for Thanksgiving lunch sponsored by Chick-fil-A Wednesday, November 18 during 5th period lunch in the Pavilion.
- Juniors-Interested in being mentored by a current Stanford college student through your college application process? A program called Phoenix Scholars strives to assist under represented students successfully navigate the college application and financial aid process. American Lit and US History teachers have more information. Please go to the Little Theater right after school Wednesday, 11/5 at 1:50 to meet Stanford Phoenix Scholars! Hope to see you then.
- BSU (Black Student Union) meets every Thursday.
- BSU step is every Tuesday and Wednesday come and join.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year.
- Students, a reminder about personal electronic devices: playing music on speakers on campus is not allowed. Please make sure that you are not playing music on your speakers while at school, as it can be disruptive. This includes during passing periods and at lunch. Similar to other unauthorized use of personal electronic devices, the speakers can be confiscated and returned to parents and guardians only.
- Students who drive to school need to park in designated parking areas for students. If you are found parking in staff parking you could be ticketed or towed at your own expense.
- The Logan Library will be closed all day this Wednesday and Friday as we prepare for a new library catalog system.
- Yearbooks are on sale for $85, $75 with ASB.
- Buy your ASB sticker today and every day in Room 67.
- Today after school UC Davis presentation has been moved to the Career Center. Students who have previously signed up please report to the Career Center at 1:50 today.