- If you signed up to join the wrestling team, you must complete the family ID and turn in the physical form by November 6. First practice begins on Monday, November 9. If you are interested in joining the wrestling team, contact coach Bagaoisan in the PE office to get the information.
- There will be a conditioning session on Tuesdays and Thursdays after school in the weight room.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- SENIORS: College application workshops will be held during both lunches Tuesdays & Thursdays and after school on Wednesdays until Thanksgiving break in the Career Center.
- Seniors, your Grad Nite deposit of $100 is due on Oct. 28. Bring your completed form with your check or cash to Rm. 67 at lunch or after school.
- SENIORS: Need help with college applications? Come to the Career Center Tuesdays & Thursdays during both lunches now through Thanksgiving break.
- CSF Club is now taking donations for clothes or costumes. You can donate items in Room 404 or Main Office and get cookies.
- Girls Who Code Club will meet Friday 10/30 after school in room 72. Want to see if coding is for you, come and check it out. All welcome.
- BSU (Black Student Union) meetings are every Thursday in Room 529 after school.
- BSU Step is every Tuesday and Wednesday after school in Room 529.
- Of Books and Pens will be meeting today in Room 207 after school. There will be free food. See you there.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year.
- Students the hallways in the Main Building are closed during lunch. This includes the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, and 70s classrooms. If you need to go across from Colt Court to the 200s or 300s... or the other way around, please use the hallway by the library or go around the main building. The hallways are closed so that classes that are being held in the Main Building are not disturbed during lunch. Students, a reminder about personal electronic devices: playing music on speakers on campus is not allowed. Please make sure that you are not playing music on your speakers while at school, as it can be disruptive. This includes during passing periods and at lunch. Similar to other unauthorized use of personal electronic devices, the speakers can be confiscated and returned to parents and guardians only.
- Yearbooks are on sale for $85, $75 with ASB.
- Buy your ASB sticker today and every day in Room 67.