- If you signed up to join the wrestling team, you must complete the family ID and turn in the physical form by November 6. First practice begins on Monday, November 9. If you are interested in joining the wrestling team, contact coach Bagaoisan in the PE office to get the information.
- There will be a conditioning session on Tuesdays and Thursdays after school in the weight room.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- SENIORS: College application workshops will be held during both lunches Tuesdays & Thursdays and after school on Wednesdays until Thanksgiving break in the Career Center.
- Seniors, your Grad Nite deposit of $100 is due on Oct. 28. Bring your completed form with your check or cash to Rm. 67 at lunch or after school.
- Juniors & Seniors: The ASVAB is coming to Logan on November 2. What is ASVAB? ASVAB is a comprehensive career-planning program, that includes a battery of aptitude tests and an interest inventory designed to help you discover your hidden potential. Commonly known as the military's version of the SATs, it has no bearing what-so-ever on a student being recruited for a military career and none of your personal information will be asked for. To participate you will need to pick up a permission slip in the Career Center from Oct. 19-26. Both your parents and teachers in periods 1-5 will need to sign off on it. No one will be allowed to test without the signed permission slip.
- CSF Club is now taking donations for clothes or costumes. You can donate items in Room 404 or Main Office and get cookies.
- BSU (Black Student Union) meetings are every Thursday in Room 529 after school.
- Bonjour! Come to French Club meeting in Room 452 today after school.
- Do you play Magic: The Gathering? Would you like to start an after-school Magic club? See Ms. Colburn in the library.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- Kaplan will be providing a Mock SAT and ACT Combo exam on Saturday October 24, 2015 at 8:00am in the color guard room. Purchase your tickets in House 3 with Ms. Meza during both lunches. Tickets are $10.
- Students the hallways in the Main Building are closed during lunch. This includes the 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s, and 70s classrooms. If you need to go across from Colt Court to the 200s or 300s... or the other way around, please use the hallway by the library or go around the main building. The hallways are closed so that classes that are being held in the Main Building are not disturbed during lunch.
- Students, a reminder about personal electronic devices: playing music on speakers on campus is not allowed. Please make sure that you are not playing music on your speakers while at school, as it can be disruptive. This includes during passing periods and at lunch. Similar to other unauthorized use of personal electronic devices, the speakers can be confiscated and returned to parents and guardians only.
- Yearbooks are on sale for $85, $75 with ASB.
- Buy your ASB sticker today and every day in Room 67.
- The Health Center is open daily Monday thru Friday. We have several different types of appointments available from sports physicals to health education to confidential services. We just added more appointment times for Friday October 23! Come on down to the health center and make an appointment today!
- Tonight is MVROP's Back to School night on their Fremont campus. If you would like to get a closer look at the campus and their classes, in addition to meeting the teachers and current students, tonight is your chance. Open from 6:30 - 8:30 at the corner of Blacow and Stevenson in Fremont.