- Are you interested in playing badminton? Pick up a try-out form in Room 505.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Attention seniors: All Grad Night payments will be due by Friday, January 30. Payments can be made online or to Ms. Walton in Room 67 after school only. If your deposit is not received by January 30, you will not be able to attend. Please see Ms. Walton if you have any questions.
- The Fellowship of Christian Athletes will be hosting a former James Logan athlete and forensics speaker Jeff Boggess today, during 4th and 5th period lunches, in the Pavilion. Come and be encouraged.
- The Youth Alive Christian Club meets tomorrow after school in Room 418.
- There will be a BSU meeting today after school in room 529.
- Come to Colts for Animals Club meeting today after school in Room 121.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- PSAT scores have arrived. All 10th graders will receive their scores from their counselor. Any other grade level who took the test will pick up their scores in the Career Center starting Wednesday, January 7. Any questions see Ms. Hull in House 2.
- It is chilly in the morning and it is chilly at night. Colt Necessities has items to warm you up. Go to the Career Center every day except Wednesday during lunch to purchase knit caps and hoodies.