- Boys Volleyball try-outs are February 9 and 10. Times TBA.
- If you are interested in Track & Field sere Coach Webb on the Track after school. “To give anything less then your best is to sacrifice the gift”.
- Come see the Olympians on February 7 at Logan. Tommie Smith and John Carlos will be on campus Friday February 6. Make each day your Master Piece!
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- High School students with disabilities Mission Valley SELPA's 6th Annual 'TRANSITION INFORMATION NIGHT' is this Wednesday evening, Feb. 4th from 6:00pm to 8:00pm at the Teen Center (at Lake Elizabeth) Paseo Padre Parkway and Stevenson Blvd. in Fremont. There will be over 20 exhibitors sharing information about programs and agencies available to you during and after high school. Flyers announcing this event have been mailed to your home. Refreshments will be served. If you have any questions contact: Lorraine Neira, Workability - House 1 here at Logan! LNeira@nhusd.k12.ca.us
- The Adult School is offering Drivers Training during Spring Break. Pick up applications in the Main Office and the House Office’s.
- It is chilly in the morning and it is chilly at night. Colt Necessities has items to warm you up. Go to the Career Center everyday except Wednesday during lunch to purchase knit caps and hoodies.
- The library is open for after school tutoring! Students who are having difficulty in math or science class (or any subject) can come and get help from a teacher or peer mentor. The library will be open from 3:35 to 4:35 Monday - Thursday. We are also looking for students who want to be after school peer tutors. If you are interested, please see Mr. Eppler in room 44.