- Boys Volleyball try-outs are February 9 and 10. Times TBA.
- If you are interested in Track & Field sere Coach Webb on the Track after school. “To give anything less then your best is to sacrifice the gift”.
- Come see the Olympians on February 7 at Logan. Tommie Smith and John Carlos will be on campus Friday February 6. Make each day your Master Piece!
- Come see our performing arts musical "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown" tonight and tomorrow at 7:00 PM in the Center for the Performing Arts Theater. Tickets are $10 Students/Senior Citizens and $12 General Admission. Bring your family and friends!
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- Attention students with disabilities. The sixth Annual 'Transition Information Night' is coming up. On Wed., evening, Feb. 4th from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Teen Center near Lake Elizabeth on Paseo Padre Pkwy in Fremont. There will be over 20 exhibitors sharing information about programs and agencies available to you after and during high school. Flyers with more details will be mailed to you. If you have questions contact: Ms. Neira in House 1.
- The Adult School is offering Drivers Training during Spring Break. Pick up applications in the Main Office and the House Office’s.
- It is chilly in the morning and it is chilly at night. Colt Necessities has items to warm you up. Go to the Career Center everyday except Wednesday during lunch to purchase knit caps and hoodies.
- The Market and Management Academy is having a fundraiser at the Newark Baskin Robbins this Saturday from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. come and support Top Form.
- The library will re-open next week for after school tutoring! Students who are having difficulty in math or science class (or any subject) can come and get help from a teacher or peer mentor. The library will be open from 3:35 to 4:35 Monday - Thursday. We are also looking for students who want to be after school peer tutors. If you are interested, please see Mr. Eppler in room 44.