- Boys Volleyball try-outs are February 9 and 10. Times TBA.
- Freshman baseball players there will be a meeting at the baseball field after school Thursday Jan 29 for all freshman players
- If you are interested in Track & Field sere Coach Webb on the Track after school. “To give anything less then your best is to sacrifice the gift”.
- Come see the Olympians on February 7 at Logan. Tommie Smith and John Carlos will be on campus Friday February 6. Make each day your Master Piece!
- Congratulations to Patrick Ng who broke the school record in weight throw. Richard Kumar established a school record in one-mile race walk.
- The Broadway Musical You’re A Good Man Charlie Brown is this Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 7:00 p.m. in the Center For Performing Arts. General admission is $12 Students and $10 for Senior Citizens.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Seniors: All Grad Night payments will be due by Friday, January 30. Payments can be made online or to Ms. Walton in Room 67 after school only. If your deposit is not received by January 30, you will not be able to attend. Please see Ms. Walton if you have any questions.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- Attention students with disabilities. The sixth Annual 'Transition Information Night' is coming up. On Wed., evening, Feb. 4th from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Teen Center near Lake Elizabeth on Paseo Padre Pkwy in Fremont. There will be over 20 exhibitors sharing information about programs and agencies available to you after and during high school. Flyers with more details will be mailed to you. If you have questions contact: Ms. Neira in House 1.
- The Adult School is offering Drivers Training during Spring Break. Pick up applications in the Main Office and the House Office’s.