- Boys Volleyball try-outs are February 9 and 10. Times TBA.
- Are you interested in Track & Field? See Coach Webb on the Track after school.
- Everyone who is interested in joining the swim team must have all of your paper work turned in to Coach Lockwood in Room 314 by this Friday.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Seniors: All Grad Night payments will be due by Friday, January 30. Payments can be made online or to Ms. Walton in Room 67 after school only. If your deposit is not received by January 30, you will not be able to attend. Please see Ms. Walton if you have any questions.
- Seniors: The first of two Logan FAFSA workshops for seniors and their parents will be on January 22 from 5 - 7:30 pm in computer labs 41 & 43. Be sure to bring all your required financial paperwork, social security, 2014 W'2s, and FAFSA PINs in order to submit your application on the spot. The workshop is put on by East Bay Consortium and their staff of trained FAFSA experts!
- The Fellowship of Christian athletes will be meeting 5th lunch in room 458 Thursday Jan 22. Come see an amazing video with discussion.
- Youth Alive Christian Club meets tomorrow after school in Room 418.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- For anyone needing help with schoolwork, Saturday School is this Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. in Room 22.