- Are you interested in Track and Field? See Coach Webb on the track after school.
- Are you interested in joining the swim team? Make sure you have all your paper work turned in by Friday.
- Boys Volleyball ball try-outs are February 9 and 10. Times TBA.
CLASS (Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores, Freshmen)
- Seniors: All Grad Night payments will be due by Friday, January 30. Payments can be made online or to Ms. Walton in Room 67 after school only. If your deposit is not received by January 30, you will not be able to attend. Please see Ms. Walton if you have any questions.
- Seniors: The first of two Logan FAFSA workshops for seniors and their parents will be on January 22 from 5 - 7:30 pm in computer labs 41 & 43. Be sure to bring all your required financial paperwork, social security, 2014 W'2s, and FAFSA PINs in order to submit your application on the spot. The workshop is put on by East Bay Consortium and their staff of trained FAFSA experts!
- Youth Alive Christian Club meets tomorrow after school in Room 418.
- Remember to bring your testing ticket and current ID when taking the SAT or ACT tests. Current ID can be a Driver's License, State ID, Passport or School ID. School ID must be the actual ID (not a photocopy), and it must be for the current school year!
- PSAT scores have arrived. All 10th graders will receive their scores from their counselor. Any other grade level who took the test will pick up their scores in the Career Center starting Wednesday, January 7. Any questions see Ms. Hull in House 2.
- The nurse is in! The Logan Health Center is now open for clinic on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. Schedule your appointment today.
- Celebrate the New Year and the end of finals with the Health Center! Tomorrow at 12:45 in the Staff Lounge. Come early for pizza and drinks!